1. [Lordaeron] LF Shadow Priest Trinkets Tier List

I finally managed to get a decent stuff on my shadow priest, but i now have one struggle. Trinkets.
    I still have the Abyssal Rune and Sundial of the Exiled. I looked for a while on atlas loot, and didn't noticed any much awesome trinket (maybe Dying Curse because the SP proc looks awesome if the ICD is 45s aswell) except the Reign of the Unliving.
    Both uldu10 & os25 doesn't looks that awesome..

So i don't know which trinkets are "BiS" w/o ICC, is the Reign of the Unliving that good for shadow priest?

Thanks guys :3

2. ToC was released in Patch 3.2 so basicly 3.2 BiS-lists are what we have to look at on Lordaeron atm.

Keep in mind though, that some Trinkets are bugged (like illustration of the dragonsoul, which doesnt trigger as it should).

3. Flare of the Heavens > Sundial of the Exiled
    And Abyssal Rune is BiS pre ICC

4. ToC was released in Patch 3.2 so basicly 3.2 BiS-lists are what we have to look at on Lordaeron atm.

Keep in mind though, that some Trinkets are bugged (like illustration of the dragonsoul, which doesnt trigger as it should).

Wow, i didn't knew that on 3.2 the EP of haste was that low, i have to lower my whole gems T_T but thanks for the list!

Flare of the Heavens > Sundial of the Exiled
    And Abyssal Rune is BiS pre ICC
    I also thought that Abyssal Rune was awesome till ICC but if i read the post of Firnblut, the trinket is outclassed by a lot of other items..

I think i'll stay with my actuals trinket, if you're playing Shadow Priest can you tell me how much dps you have on dummy self buff please?

5. Wow, i didn't knew that on 3.2 the EP of haste was that low, i have to lower my whole gems T_T but thanks for the list!

I also thought that Abyssal Rune was awesome till ICC but if i read the post of Firnblut, the trinket is outclassed by a lot of other items..

I think i'll stay with my actuals trinket, if you're playing Shadow Priest can you tell me how much dps you have on dummy self buff please?
    But that's with 3.2 scaling. Lordaeron is running on patch 3.3.5a, which means values are different for the stats. Haste should still be the best combat stat you can get
    Edited: November 27, 2016

6. Alright so today I made some testing on the Blackrock server. I bought a gearset and went to whack a bit on the target dummies. Once with +crit in all gems and once with +haste in all gems. I pulled out about 4100 with all crit gems and about 4400 with all haste gems. Not the biggest difference, but still about 8%. I would say that's too big a difference for it to be just coincidental

7. Alright so today I made some testing on the Blackrock server. I bought a gearset and went to whack a bit on the target dummies. Once with +crit in all gems and once with +haste in all gems. I pulled out about 4100 with all crit gems and about 4400 with all haste gems. Not the biggest difference, but still about 8%. I would say that's too big a difference for it to be just coincidental
    On how many time did you tried your dps on dummies?

8. Only once with each gearset, but I would take a leap of faith and say that the difference between the two set of gems is too big to be coincidental. I could run some more tries if you really want me to, but that will have to wait till tomorrow?

9. Only once with each gearset, but I would take a leap of faith and say that the difference between the two set of gems is too big to be coincidental. I could run some more tries if you really want me to, but that will have to wait till tomorrow?
    I meant how long was the run? 1M dmg? maybe more?

10. 600'ish k for both tries. I can make some longer runs if you want to, but my dps was more or less normalized and not spiking with random crits tho

11. I'm currently using http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=40682 + http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47213 as a Shadow Priest @5,3k gs and doing 7-8k dps or 10% -12% of the damage done inside ICC 10 man.

12. I'm sure you guys already know that there's a cap for haste for shadow priests, what I'm trying say is that Haste always have prio over crit unless you're capped. After capping haste gemming crit is the way to go (on paper) but spirit is more or less equal to crit. Hence the abyssal rune trinket is BiS pre ICC. In short :
    More Haste (before cap) = DPS output increase.

13. Yup. I'll leave these links here.

http://www.wowhead.com/patchnotes=3.3.0
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Vampiric_Touch

Patch 3.3.0: Shadowform: This talent also now causes Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch to benefit from haste. Both the period length and the duration of these spells will be reduced by haste.

14. Thank you for posting links to back up my observations

15. I'm sure you guys already know that there's a cap for haste for shadow priests, what I'm trying say is that Haste always have prio over crit unless you're capped. After capping haste gemming crit is the way to go (on paper) but spirit is more or less equal to crit. Hence the abyssal rune trinket is BiS pre ICC. In short :
    More Haste (before cap) = DPS output increase.
    I've personally never felt that way about shadow in the 7 years I've been playing the class.

In my experience too much haste ended up causing me a dps loss from not enough critting. I opt for the balance approach due to the effect shadow form has on crit. Both stats are important which is why I don't go for double haste trinkets.

You are correct about rune being a bis trinket pre-ICC however. The 2nd trinket I prefer from heroic PoS off the last boss.

Spirit is okay but not a stat I'd value more than crit however.

I don't expect you or others to agree with my stat preference but it's what I've observed over the years. Pokemon / Sixtyninee has experimented with a haste build and ended going back to the haste / crit balance I originally recommended.

Just my 2 cents.

12 Last