1. Any PvE guild left for 25hc?

Hey Everyone!

I am just curious if there is any guild left that is doing 25hc raids on that server?(Horde or Alliance) Past months was crowded but now i see the population has been decreased.
    Thanks in advance!

2. would be interesting to see if there is any guild doing PVE. even if population is low on this server it would be nice to have a stable guild doing more than this stupid PUG dragon soul raids with where people are quitting after 2nd wipe and you are saved for the instance

3. We i mean Heaven Asunder (A) still make ds25 sometimes, 2/3 raids on 10m fullhc ed

4. As Festival said already, we always try to make DS25hc if its possible but to not make it cancerous. Since the population went down i'd say that atleast 2 guilds need to come together in terms of that and get best players possible to clear it as fast as possible.

5. Even if all guilds merge in 1 u guys would suck ....

6. Good old days with Challenge Accepted and F L A W L E S S on horde side :P

7. ATM No Guild on This Server has ppl to do a usefull DS 25HC as guild raid. Even With pugs it wont work. Sure someppl do this 2-3 HC DS 25 but they mostly quite after warmaster or it quits cause ppl leave after wipes and have no patients.

I could make 2 DS 25 Normal RunĀ“s were ppl flamed me that i wanted 27k DPS Test lol... but at all we finished whole DS 25 Normal in 3h or 3h30min. But like i said it was Normal and a pug Raid.

And actually as a Person that leads since years Raids on Retail and here i need to say it is ****ing hard to lead a DS 25 Raid on Warmane, so much Flaming, Spamming and QQing over the Loot destroy your nerves as a Raidleader. But i will go on Making my DS 25 Runs on Saturday :D, tomorrow i start with 2 HC i guess and i hope i find some ppl with gear that are willing to carry some ppl in DPS and Heal so the new PPL get Equip and Experience.

Than it isnt just the fact of the low Population, the problem indeed is that nobody helps the new players, all just want il 397+ 34k DPS Test to make some DS HC, and thats the main Reason raiding DIED. We still have enough PPL on both sides but we have a bunch of new, and they need a equip so it would be more usefull to stop those failing HC Raids for 3 or 4 weeks to Equip some Lowies and make some "Learning Runs".

8. a decent leader knows 395 is required for a successful 25man heroic and you can lead a 6/8 hc with braindead group

9. a decent leader knows 395 is required for a successful 25man heroic and you can lead a 6/8 hc with braindead group
    So you never leaded a Raidgrp? Otherwise you would know that equip or iL means nothing.....DPS, Brain and Experience you need.........

And this is the Situation i mean ppl with the knowledge of Guys like Caribba start DS HC and fail at Morchok....
    Edited: December 16, 2016

10. browse my profile before spitting those words pls

Anyway, you obviously check if a person has complited normal before inviting them to heroic, thats common knowledge

A great leader makes the first 6 bosses brainless

Dps is needed for spine only in 25man

11. Oh Oh i see im talking to someone that still thinks the Bugged DS HC was the normal way......at all show me ur main and make this EASY Braindead 6/8 HC tomorrow that dont gets carried by players like me alaya nyfe kni or other players than we can talk again.....

And Even those DS 25 HCs from Kirr were carried by HA Core Grp so a DS HC is never easy i really wonder were your thoughts come from
    Edited: December 16, 2016

12. new peasant way to beg for raids? I am done since they havent fixed stuff I was looking them to fix in 2 years (raid related) so.... nope.

13. Oh Oh i see im talking to someone that still thinks the Bugged DS HC was the normal way......at all show me ur main and make this EASY Braindead 6/8 HC tomorrow that dont gets carried by players like me alaya nyfe kni or other players than we can talk again.....

And Even those DS 25 HCs from Kirr were carried by HA Core Grp so a DS HC is never easy i really wonder were your thoughts come from
    when any1 form "core" (core mean main in this guild) go on pug raids? :D
    tbf alts on pug yes, but never mains :D

14. I'm actually trying to host DS25 Semi-HC(4-5 hc) every week but its all dependant what people u'll get. Ofcourse i fancy getting people from my guild first because i know that they can carry the rest of the group, and getting tank/ot etc. that actually knows how to do propper things. But the thing thats bugging me is constant whining from some of u guys here, constantly bashing for "exploiting" and stuff like that. Why are u so butthurt and in need to make some kind of drama? Are u that much of an attention whore?

15. if swaping gear is exploiting im done :D

12 Last