1. Oh man I leave because I have exams 24/7 these months and all goes to s h i t

2. I'm actually trying to host DS25 Semi-HC(4-5 hc) every week but its all dependant what people u'll get. Ofcourse i fancy getting people from my guild first because i know that they can carry the rest of the group, and getting tank/ot etc. that actually knows how to do propper things. But the thing thats bugging me is constant whining from some of u guys here, constantly bashing for "exploiting" and stuff like that. Why are u so butthurt and in need to make some kind of drama? Are u that much of an attention whore?
    The funny thing is people QQ about random crap. I have raided with different guilds from a scale of Amazing - Garbage. In the end I have always completed Dragon Soul. Yes time is a factor, but it always gets done. The first time I raided Dragon Soul was with, Heaven Asunder before Kenny joined. I remember this guy named Fish whispering me that they needed a mage for 25HC. I didn't know a thing about Dragon Soul, but he explained the tactics to me.

I only ****ed one time during the whole raid. We finished 25 HC pretty damn fast. We didn't use rogues for smoke bomb or any other ******ed crap. BTW, I was playing Arcane for that raid. The only thing I disliked about raiding with FISH... his voice makes you want to take a nap :). I've done DS many times after that. DS got fixed and bugged & so on......

For the people that QQ about exploiting or bugs. The server is exploiting you. I can name many bugs either good or bad that reduced or boosted the potential of your class. There was a time were bosses did way too much dmg and times were bosses did nothing. I don't like to promote exploiting or any other sort of cheating, but there was a time that exploiting was the only way to complete a raid. One good example " Of the four winds ". I don't know if they fixed it, but before you couldn't even cross the bridges and the bosses used to reset mid fight.

Note: All the people that QQ pls " SHUT THE **** UP ". Play the game and have fun :P

3. The funny thing is people QQ about random crap. I have raided with different guilds from a scale of Amazing - Garbage. In the end I have always completed Dragon Soul. Yes time is a factor, but it always gets done. The first time I raided Dragon Soul was with, Heaven Asunder before Kenny joined. I remember this guy named Fish whispering me that they needed a mage for 25HC. I didn't know a thing about Dragon Soul, but he explained the tactics to me.

I only ****ed one time during the whole raid. We finished 25 HC pretty damn fast. We didn't use rogues for smoke bomb or any other ******ed crap. BTW, I was playing Arcane for that raid. The only thing I disliked about raiding with FISH... his voice makes you want to take a nap :). I've done DS many times after that. DS got fixed and bugged & so on......

For the people that QQ about exploiting or bugs. The server is exploiting you. I can name many bugs either good or bad that reduced or boosted the potential of your class. There was a time were bosses did way too much dmg and times were bosses did nothing. I don't like to promote exploiting or any other sort of cheating, but there was a time that exploiting was the only way to complete a raid. One good example " Of the four winds ". I don't know if they fixed it, but before you couldn't even cross the bridges and the bosses used to reset mid fight.

Note: All the people that QQ pls " SHUT THE **** UP ". Play the game and have fun :P
    Every1 who QQ are bad its simple and logic :)
    And after all they will abuse or try to abuse to get somthing and later they will call theirselvs ''pro'' :D
    Fck u all noobs l2p tell em Arson :D

4. Oh man I leave because I have exams 24/7 these months and all goes to s h i t
    Literally over 300 people could say this..

5. Flawless still alive ?
    No flawless is dead as ****. Not active.

6. No flawless is dead as ****. Not active.
    F L A W L E S S is still alive in our hearts....... HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAA

7. flawless sucked balls btw dont forget that ruin was the best guild when this server was populated

8. flawless sucked balls btw dont forget that ruin was the best guild when this server was populated
    No they sucked

9. if swaping gear is exploiting im done :D
    prepoting actually is

10. flawless sucked balls btw dont forget that ruin was the best guild when this server was populated

11. Do you guys even flex? DS is easy as **** lmao

12. Hello its Bihanna good to see you i'm glad at least you checking whats going on Neltharion.

First 12