1. New soloq mmr system

Ehm... what is whith this new mmr system on soloq?
    It reduces mmr by 100 every 20 sec, can you make it a bit different?

Any of you like the new system?

Edit: But it is like that only for soloq or even 2s and 3s?
    Edited: November 26, 2016

2. its good and they should put this on icecrown and lordareon instead of the current mmr system in these realms

3. I hope that with this change they will fix the rating above 2500. Now, if you're above 2500 you'll win and lose half of what you should. +6 for victory and -6 for a lose.

So basically if you manage to get 2500 in 2v2 or 3v3 bracket, you already secured a title because nobody can downrate you or pass you.

Hope it will get fixed!

4. Ehm... what is whith this new mmr system on soloq?
    It reduces mmr by 100 every 20 sec, can you make it a bit different?

Any of you like the new system?
    I don't like.

Another thing I don't like it's the damn 30min deserter, I just crashed because I have a bad computer, when i logged back, arena lost ok, happens, what SHOULD NOT HAPPEN is a 30MIN DESERTER like "oh you can't afford a good pc, oh you got ddosed, oh your ram was too hot and error 132? AHAHAHA 30MINUTES U CANT PLAY ANYMORE F*** YOU"

What's the point? I don't get it. Is this some kinda of solution to prevent wintraders? Do something like if a guy does the same thing over and over again (crash, afk) put him a deserter. Why in 3 hours of time availbe i have, if i crash 1 single time i get a 30min debuff as punishment for something that isn't my fault? Im not even healer so its enough painful to wait the que as dps, imagine waiting 10minutes (or more) and then you error 132 after 10 sceonds of arena, then 30minutes of deserter. Who wouldnt be mad? Change this thing omg.

5. I don't like.

Another thing I don't like it's the damn 30min deserter, I just crashed because I have a bad computer, when i logged back, arena lost ok, happens, what SHOULD NOT HAPPEN is a 30MIN DESERTER like "oh you can't afford a good pc, oh you got ddosed, oh your ram was too hot and error 132? AHAHAHA 30MINUTES U CANT PLAY ANYMORE F*** YOU"

What's the point? I don't get it. Is this some kinda of solution to prevent wintraders? Do something like if a guy does the same thing over and over again (crash, afk) put him a deserter. Why in 3 hours of time availbe i have, if i crash 1 single time i get a 30min debuff as punishment for something that isn't my fault? Im not even healer so its enough painful to wait the que as dps, imagine waiting 10minutes (or more) and then you error 132 after 10 sceonds of arena, then 30minutes of deserter. Who wouldnt be mad? Change this thing omg.
    Was the deserter from SQ or normal arenas. In SQ it's to prevent leaving. If it wasn't there, it would be like skirmnish. Heck even now it's stupid. As a dps I wait 10 minutes for a single arena and then one player doesn't log and I can go wait again. I can't even phatom how bad it would be without deserter (and we're not taliing about stuff like griefing).

6. the matchmaking is a total mess with the new system

7. I don't like.

so because you have pc issues you want to be able to ruin the experience and mmr of others with impunity? Preposterous, you are choosing to queue with those computer issues, noone is forcing you to, but the server is forcing others to deal with them by matching them with you.
    Edited: November 27, 2016

8. The new match making is completely GARBAGE

9. so because you have pc issues you want to be able to ruin the experience and mmr of others with impunity? Preposterous, you are choosing to queue with those computer issues, noone is forcing you to, but the server is forcing others to deal with them by matching them with you.
    I don't want to ruin any experience at all. I just want to play. I'm not playing on a commodore 64 and i'm not playing on a NASA computer, i'm on an average laptop, and crashes MAY happen (they happen also to those crazy nerds with 5000 euros computer), so what I find unfair is a deserter for the person who randomly crashes/DC/smth else, just remove him rating and MMR, and don't remove rating to his members, and dont give rating to opponents aswell.

It should be like this: you miss the que because u are afk= deserter 30min
    You get random DC = YOU get the loss, remove rating and mmr, but not to your partners. They don't get the loss and enemies don't get the win, its like a draw match.

Don't you think this could be a better solution? I mean 30minutes is really long, its even more than a deserter from battleground! Or at least change it to 10min?

10. crashes are usually related to not downloading the client marked (old) in the downloads section. If you downloaded the client with WOD models its no wonder you crash all the time. It's tragic that they market that abomination of a client as the 'default' when it barely works and i can't spend more than 1 min in dal without crashing w/ decent specced pc just because of bugs in it

11. crashes are usually related to not downloading the client marked (old) in the downloads section. If you downloaded the client with WOD models its no wonder you crash all the time. It's tragic that they market that abomination of a client as the 'default' when it barely works and i can't spend more than 1 min in dal without crashing w/ decent specced pc just because of bugs in it
    I downloaded the client exactly from here, and no, its not the WOD one. Its standard wotlk 3.3.5. I do only PvP so for me its no point actually to buy a new pc, i got grpahics set at minimum and i can run smooth 2v2 and 3v3, and i can also fraps, so it's enough for me. Do i have to spend 3000 euros for a pc that MAYBE won't crash sometimes? Every pc can crash, what do you think when top players were getting ddoses or random 132 you think they were running on windows 3.1? Please..

12. Regardless the fault still lies with you in using the queue system while aware of those issues.. Instead find teammates who want to put up with that and if you can't you'll understand how annoying it is for those other people in queue

13. Regardless the fault still lies with you in using the queue system while aware of those issues.. Instead find teammates who want to put up with that and if you can't you'll understand how annoying it is for those other people in queue
    I'm agree, and i understand their "frustration", but I didnt say it happens every single arena, but for example on 2v2 after like 20-30 arenas i crash..But I don't care much since i dont have a deserter and 1 loss out of 30 played... doesn't mean anything to me. Soloq is different, u have to wait 10+ minutes if u are dps and then for unknwown reason u DC. Its annoying for me and for my partners too. What i asked for (4 posts ago) I think it's a better solution, in that way you prevent wintraders/dodgers and u don't punish "legit disconnecters".

14. Worst fcking system ever. Constantly getting teammates 1.9k, even 1.6k and 1.7k and when i lose it reduce about 15 rating from me, and when i win i get 4-7 rating.

12 Last