1. put some limit to it atleast. 3k rate teamed up with 1.5. lul

2. I know its a little of my fault that i sometimes w8 till system match me with 1.9k-1.6k players but i dont remember when i played with all players about 2.2k, system is to fast, first extension is down to 200 rating, and only goes up to 100 and doesnt go higher anymore. Well its ok to w8 that first extension, worse than before, but ok. But problem is after 10 second there is next extension to 1.9k, and so on. So if u want some players about ur rating you have to que/leave que ever few seconds, and that means ull w8 to enter some game for 10 mins in best case.
    CHANGE IT PLS!

3. is it possible to increase the second required to change "mmr range" to 40 or at leats 30 seconds? 20 seconds is too fast

The way it works now is bad in my opinion.

Also with this system everyone can see his own mmr and, if I remeber correctly, the point of 3.3.5b patch was also to hide it

4. Dont like it.
    So GMs understood that playerson high raiting cant find opponents and most likely soloq on high mmr turns into 1 hour of queue at evening and its not even every day.
    So they decided to reduce queue time (maybe it helps??,jk not)and make piplz cba to requeue each 30 secs so mostly players will stay for at least +-200 raiting range.
    This amazing system is just a reason of low population on server.

Btw if you would want to improve soloq then turn it back into Melee-caster-healer with additional cool rewards for playing caster/healer.
    80% of server are players of melee classes (obv caz playing melee is hard and chellenging , jk).
    I bet that players who were born not in Mongolia are cba to play this pve double melee comps.

5. Bring back melee-caster-healer. Or remove dk+war combo.

6. Im getting 3 rating for win without mmr extend :DDDD GREAT SYSTEM GIMMIM MOOOOAAAAR

Edit: Didnt happend only once, few times in about 10 games
    Edited: December 11, 2016

7. Im getting 3 rating for win without mmr extend :DDDD GREAT SYSTEM GIMMIM MOOOOAAAAR

Edit: Didnt happend only once, few times in about 10 games
    Got something like that too, what I don't get is +6 against decent people and +15 vs monkeys..Doesn't happen all the time..but happens. And yes, without mmr extended.

8. best one so far for me is:
    >be me, newly created char and ready for some sq
    >que soloq
    >see my partners, rip full rele, 1400s rating dps, 1300s healer
    > wakemeupinside.jpg
    >see opponents, hmm all full gear, judging by hp/mana
    >cantwakeup.jpg
    >lose bcs full gear and they actually used their spells *weird af for 1500s soloq*
    > -2
    >check opponents rating after game
    >2.2k/2.1k/2k <.<
    Edited: December 13, 2016

9. Got something like that too, what I don't get is +6 against decent people and +15 vs monkeys..Doesn't happen all the time..but happens. And yes, without mmr extended.
    whats hard to understand about MMR (MatchMakingRating) ?

you are at 2k mmr, facing a 1600 mmr team, u win, u get a low amount of points
    it doenst matter whether the 1600 mmr team has good players, who didnt play up their rating yet or whatever, its 1600mmr, u get less points
    then on your 1800 char u are facing a 2,2k team, u win, u get a high amount of points
    it doesnt matter whether the opponent team has bad players, who are at 2,2k for whatever reason, they are on 2,2k mmr, u get the good points

mmr system doesnt indicate if a player is good or bad, it just calculates via their mmr...

how can ppl still cry about how it works?

10. whats hard to understand about MMR (MatchMakingRating) ?
    ...players, who are at 2,2k for whatever reason, they are on 2,2k mmr
    ...mmr system doesnt indicate if a player is good or bad
    XD this guy made my day.
    Well i guess trasmo indicate if a player is good or bad then..thansk mate..give me your skype i need more lessons.

11. yeah sure, drag those quotes out of context and missunderstand me on purpose, good job)

should i be more clear or are you gna try using your brain yourself?

First 12