1. First of all im not obnoxious im not even sure you know what that means, second of all noone ever claimed that if you are not in Famed you are bad, thats something your **** scum invasion invented and we liked the way our community was i told you that you should leave this bracket you have been nothing then pain in the *** to deal with. Im saying it to you and your 'retail' friends **** off already if you dont like how it was, then change servers go play another one. Who are you to ruin the bracket with your QQing on the forums about sp not being 'retail'. And 3-0'd is a lie you cant even cap a flag.

Also stop posting on this thread with your negative attitude we can even vote it out if you want, you will see what people have to say.
    Edited: November 27, 2016

2. Lmao, I love the " if you dont like how it was, then change servers go play another one." why don't you take your advice if you don't like how it is now go find a new bugged server to play on

3. Why some of you guys have the ability to turn every topic into "I'm better than you" thread?

I don't see the point of this discussion.
    Warmane changed it, so it is highly unlikely they change it back just because we say so.
    Remember that twinks are a niche on every non-fun server.

A period of time has passed since the change had been implemented and either the impact is not so big, or I just got used to it and play a bit more defensively. Whether this fix/nerf scared people away from twinking i don't know. It might have been boredom of this bracket as well.
    If you ask me which is better - before or after the fix I'll answer:

I don't care. I PREFER it from before the fix since there were lots of people and now we see the same faces all the time. But as stated above, since I can't prove that the population decrease had been caused by the fix, I'm in no position do decide whteher I like the fix or not.

BTW Drad, if you have trouble outrunning a warlock you must be doing something wrong. Better ask Lucho or Macc for advice.

4. Lmao, I love the " if you dont like how it was, then change servers go play another one." why don't you take your advice if you don't like how it is now go find a new bugged server to play on
    I have been on this server longer then you i will never change it, you came here after the launch of new Lordaeron and brought your retail friends you haven't done anything for this community you just insulted everyone half of your people left your guild and ignored you, stop posting on this thread i can't be annoyed to reply again just because you have built up rage and you are expersing it on this thread.

5. Why some of you guys have the ability to turn every topic into "I'm better than you" thread?

I don't see the point of this discussion.
    Warmane changed it, so it is highly unlikely they change it back just because we say so.
    Remember that twinks are a niche on every non-fun server.

A period of time has passed since the change had been implemented and either the impact is not so big, or I just got used to it and play a bit more defensively. Whether this fix/nerf scared people away from twinking i don't know. It might have been boredom of this bracket as well.
    If you ask me which is better - before or after the fix I'll answer:

I don't care. I PREFER it from before the fix since there were lots of people and now we see the same faces all the time. But as stated above, since I can't prove that the population decrease had been caused by the fix, I'm in no position do decide whteher I like the fix or not.

BTW Drad, if you have trouble outrunning a warlock you must be doing something wrong. Better ask Lucho or Macc for advice.
    Noones making it into ''I'm better than you'' thread its just drad trying to hate on the thread and bring more negative attitude towards everyone, the population for twinking dropped since the SP change everyone can confirm it they should atleast buff it 50% i have a 160 sp frost mage (buffed) that deals 140-150 frostbolts i even think its more then 100% nerf just my opinion anyways.

6. I have been on this server longer then you i will never change it, you came here after the launch of new Lordaeron and brought your retail friends you haven't done anything for this community you just insulted everyone half of your people left your guild and ignored you, stop posting on this thread i can't be annoyed to reply again just because you have built up rage and you are expersing it on this thread.
    Holy ****, http://armory.warmane.com/character/...n/achievements it's like i've been playing on warmane since before the new lordaeron came out

7. http://imgur.com/a/cZSiG

omg the apocalypse just happened it's almost like i actually played 19s and 39s on molten lordaeron or something who knew

8. I'm sorry if things working properly ruined your experience to however much of a degree. But, first of all, it was a necessary change to high level casters. Second, we do not opt out of fixing something the way that it should be because someone is having fun with the error - that's not how things work around here I'm afraid.

There's no need for drama about this. Thread closed.

First 12