1. Here goes nothing..

I'd like to bring out that sp has been set to 'retail sp' for couple of months now, i know it should be that way but then again why change it if noone ever complained about it , its what made the 19 bracket have most unviable specs be fun.Losing 80-100 dmg on a frostbolt is just a slap in the face, losing good heals also if it needed a nerf they could have just nerfed it for 20%-30% this just feels wrong feels -100 on heals, on 2.5-3.0 sec cast spells you lost 100 dmg and it feels so wrong. Bring back to how It was like that on the mighty old Lordaeron, now all i see is washed up 1 day old hunters in bgs without any mages or warlocks even. Im sure many of people would agree with me since they have been with Molten for a while now,noone even faction changes these days for Inferno Robe, even now the bracket feels to be slowly dying i'd like old population to come back and play their casters. You think it was unbalanced but it really gave that little nudge that you wouldn't have gotten now. Well i tried its up to warmane to decide. Thanks in advance. ^^ /cheers

Notice: This is mostly aimed for the 19 bracket as it wasn't a huge deal for any other ones.
    Edited: November 26, 2016

2. Hurray, let's make Mages great again!

3. Umm no offense but, i have countless friends that i tried to get to play 19s actively with me for years here and that was probably the biggest reason they had quit is, and that's a big reason i wasn't as active, i mainly play a flag carrier, and it's not fun when i get feared by a warlock and am being ticked for 200 damage every 3 seconds, there was times where i popped all cooldowns, agm, lifeblood, etc and i still died to just a warlock who knew how to just press fear and dot people, people play on lordaeron because it's somewhat close to blizzard other than the no RDF and no boa's, and most twinks here prefer both of those things. I agree with the fact that there's a massive influx of trash hunters, but before the spell "nerf" as you guys call it there tons of hunters anyways, again like no offense but if you can't play properly because your class got nerfed to how it was supposed to originally be then either A) don't play the bracket, or B) don't play a caster, end of rant

4. Good advice. Tell people to leave a dying bracket or increase hunter population. But where is this population you speak of against the higher spellpower scaling? Since the spell damage and healing reduction, pretty sure that 19 numbers have decreased rather than increased. Pretty sure that if people would prefer it this way, the population would've rather increased.

5. You are new to Molten/Warmane, I just want to say it has been like that for years and noone ever complained simply if you cant run away from a warlock as a druid, it means you should get better or leave Flag Carrying to Lucho or someone with brains , no offense its just how it is. You can take your advice A) and walk out of the bracket.

6. No offense thuani but i've been twinking on molten/warmane since early 2012 so i wouldnt exactly say im new to the server, also if you need a spell power bug to compete with actual players then that literally shows how trash you are honestly, you quit the server because your fire mage no longer crits for 800 fireballs boo-hoo grow a pair dude, and xshooter most people that quit, didnt quit cuz of the nerf they quit cuz they just got bored of twinking, lucho and macchiato aka your own guildies are good examples, they prefer 80 over 19s now, powerlol was happy it happened so he didnt quit for it, netiher did nerdparty, and most people that quit in my guild quit for irl **** not cuz of a stupid spell power bug that you guys thought was a legit thing because you never twinked on retail, seriously just play or dont, dont cry cuz you cant 2 shot kids anymore, get gud

7. Also xshooter your main twink is a hunter so i dont even get why you think you have a right to even complain about hunters

8. oh and thuani, i did quit for 2 months cuz bracket got boring, and i dont have any problems with lucho, but myself, macchiato and clag are all better fcs than him, you guys are so biast you think that if someone isnt in famed they're instantly garbage, i brought some of my retail friends over here for a while and some rolled alliance and 3-0'd you guys, and you didnt have **** to say, stop being so obnoxious and maybe one day you'll actually get respect

9. I'd like to bring out that sp has been set to 'retail sp' for couple of months now, i know it should be that way but then again why change it if noone ever complained about it
    I don't know, because it's technically a bug if it's unlike retail?

10. I don't know, because it's technically a bug if it's unlike retail?
    thank you, at least someone gets it

11. Just because my hunt is famous, doesn't mean ****.. I only play it to try teach your guildies how to play an offensive class.. Oh wait that's actually quite often. LOL.

12. Either that or you play it after ragequitting on your shaman, i've heard rumors that every time you lose a bg you log over to alliance and rage at all the bttb kids

13. I actually tell them to requeue, I join midway through a BG in the morning and queue with Mac, the next BG would have like 3 ally twinks in it which we farm no problem. Btw, Lucho>you any day of the week. Unignore me in game, it seems you lack the confidence to deal with confrontation so you do it indirectly on forums.

14. *

Long live Commander Someonegood. Long live Grand Marshall Latous.
    WotLK | Deathwing Twink Community Finally Died
    Long live Norik. Long live Eighteenplus. And the female Priest too.

Devra <3

12 Last