1. which tank is better and fun ? blood or frost ?
    It's not about what spec is fun/better it's about what you need in a given situation.
    If you will be in charge of AoE adds tank = Frost
    More sustain and better survivability + more health, better aggro and overall more fun if you may, ease the burden on your healers and bring nice buffs to the table = Blood due to self healing potential.

In the end it all breaks down to what you need in the current situation you face, altogether I suggest you try both and see what works best for you, avoiding Unholy tanking because it is not viable at all, terrible unless you planning on tanking dungeons only.
    Edited: March 2, 2017

2. Its all about what u want and what u like...
    I personaly go for Frost when i want more aggro and when im confident that healers are good.
    When i dont trust healers i go for Blood for more survability.
    Try them both i guess and see what suits u more.
    Same goes for everything else i said... This is mainly how i prefer to play my DK atm. I change some things over time myself just to make it more interesting for me to play. Focus on learning rotation i guess and just test and experiment with gear urself.
    Use this as a guideline on how to start making ur own play style, it doesnt matter which spec, take what u can and make it better i guess. :)

3. It's not about what spec is fun/better it's about what you need in a given situation.
    no mate, it's all about what's fun and good at same time, what's important in this game is not what you bring as buffs for your guild/pug raids or whatever, what's important is to just play something you enjoy and find most fun to play buddy (((=

4. what's important in this game is not what you bring as buffs for your guild/pug raids or whatever
    Ofc it's not important, what your logic implies is that buffs are there just for filler totally worthless, so let's stop use them new meta 2017. /facepalm seems like you're playing a different game then the rest of us here.
    Edited: March 3, 2017

5. Ofc it's not important, what your logic implies is that buffs are there just for filler totally worthless, so let's stop use them new meta 2017. /facepalm seems like you're playing a different game then the rest of us here.
    you're taking that quote out of context, i didnt state anywhere that buffs were pointless or not needed, the point in my post was, that he shouldn't care about what other ppl need from his class, and instead put his personal enjoyment of the game above else, cuz what's the point of playing smth you dont enjoy?

6. Hey mate, can u give me a Frost DK Dps talents?

7. Can i ask why satrina and not kay, if you with vampiric touch have 15% of 5000 (5.600) and 5.900 of absorb?

8. satrina inc your max hp and with combo of VB it can be done as one strong def cd

9. Can i ask why satrina and not kay, if you with vampiric touch have 15% of 5000 (5.600) and 5.900 of absorb?
    Satrina = 5k higher Health Pool.
    Every time u get healed to 100% of ur HP u can take a stronger hit or two, while key is 1 time apsorb.

10. Yep. The TOGC trinket and Skeleton Key provide a similiar benefit but in different ways. They both give you an additional health buffer of some close enough, small-ish amount. However, as Gnimo said, the buffer from Skeleton Key comes in the form of a one-time absorb, so it's immediately depleted after the next hit you take. The TOGC trinket, on the other hand, increases your max HP by about the same amount for a full 15 seconds, remaining useful for that entire window, making its on-use effect generally much more useful, despite its higher CD.

Skeleton Key is generally regarded as a placeholder until you can get your hands on the TOGC trink. Despite its lower ilevel, it's more desirable.

First ... 2101112