1. Maybe it's time to nerf monk?

Guys,

maybe it's time to nerf monk?
    Mistweaver can heal herself without casting to 100% in 2 seconds.
    Windwalker can heal herself as in Mistweaver spec.

WTF??? Where is class balance?

Guys. it's impossible to kill him 1 vs 1.

Thanks,
    Without regards
    Edited: November 27, 2016

2. i have no problems killin ww so maybe the problem is in you oO

3. WW is strong, undeniably one of the strongest 1v1 specs. That doesn't warrant a nerf though as some classes counter it quite well (obligatory rock paper scissors reference).
    Also I'll agree that WW selfheal is one of, if not the best offheal in game, but Tigereye Brew (60% increased healing with 10 stacks) plays a huge role in that. Also critical heals ofc.
    That said, WW sustained damage isn't that high, they're very bursty in general.

4. Healing without casting, now that I would like to see.

5. Healing without casting, now that I would like to see.
    I think he was trying to say instant casts.

6. Of course it is possible,just depends on what your own class is and the general skill of the both duelists. It is one of the best 1v1 classes but as said above,it's sustained dmg is not as good, it will either kill you by burst or by outlasting you slowly. And you're not supposed to be able to kill any decent healer alone,not MW,not any.

7. Guys, it's impossible to kill 550 ilvl healer monk. He has only instant heal spells, doesn't need to cast anything and has stun every 15 second.
    Please fix it, this class is not balanced.

8. I respectfully disagree. I run a sub rogue / mm hunt comp for fun with a friend of mine, and we don't find ourselves struggling too much with the MW monks we face in 2s. Just chain silence and it's pretty much gg.

9. I run a sub rogue / mm hunt comp for fun with a friend of mine, and we don't find ourselves struggling too much with the MW monks we face in 2s. Just chain silence and it's pretty much gg.
    It's ok on 2 vs 1, but try to kill him solo.
    Edited: November 28, 2016

10. It's ok on 2 vs 1, but try to kill him solo.
    To quote Callisto93 on this:

And you're not supposed to be able to kill any decent healer alone,not MW,not any.

11. what needs nerfing(more like fixing) is destro locks and all hunters,

12. It's ok on 2 vs 1, but try to kill him solo.
    Iirc you use the stun poison because it doesnt DR with anything but it procs the monk thingy, then instantly dance upon him and he is dead.

13. what needs nerfing(more like fixing) is destro locks and all hunters,
    Whats the problem with destro locks?

14. I agree with nerfing hunters.. I am around 525 ilvl and bm hunter pets hit me for 40k+ which is ridiculous. And that does not just happen against 550 ilvl hunters. I've seen a mage get solo'd by a hunter pet once..

15. I can't speak to the effect of bugs on the MoP realm, as I personally do not play there and I do not have immediate access to developer insights. With that said, Hunters in general were particularly strong throughout the duration of MoP. As an example, check for stampede on this page;
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_5.4.0

123 Last