1. buff resto druids and arms warriors !

KappaPride

2. Maybe it is time to fix bm hunters ? Cause thier pets criting for 120k aint fun at all. That wasnt the case on live servers. kek molten..
    and buff resto druids !

3. Nerf bm hunters? Dude i played this patch on Ptr. My kill command would do like 2 Mil pve dmg, and 120k is not even close to the dmg it would deal to a player. Considering the ratios a full gear kill command crit should be at about 200-220k.

4. Nerf bm hunters? Dude i played this patch on Ptr. My kill command would do like 2 Mil pve dmg, and 120k is not even close to the dmg it would deal to a player. Considering the ratios a full gear kill command crit should be at about 200-220k.
    Considering that was on ptr, mby we need to look at live servers instead to get the correct numbers.

5. Lesson one:

Dont stun a MW monk!

Lesson two:

DPS until he pulls away and or corner him/her.

6. Considering that was on ptr, mby we need to look at live servers instead to get the correct numbers.
    On retail BM hunters were horrible for anything but 1v1s inside the arena (for pvp). (in 5.4+ that is, iirc 5.0-5.2 they were absurd).
    Edited: November 29, 2016

7. Nerf bm hunters? Dude i played this patch on Ptr. My kill command would do like 2 Mil pve dmg, and 120k is not even close to the dmg it would deal to a player. Considering the ratios a full gear kill command crit should be at about 200-220k.
    Dude ure soo wrong bout this. If any hunter spec would even be able to crit around 200k (only in bgs) it would be mm hunter and not bm or even surv. Its from live. Been there saw that. BM dmg here is broken and thats the fact. Not so long ago everyone played surv cause smth about that spec were bugged ,doing stupid high dmg.

You can check yt vid bout bm hunter in 5.4 to see and compare that dmg here is too high.

8. Dude ure soo wrong bout this. If any hunter spec would even be able to crit around 200k (only in bgs) it would be mm hunter and not bm or even surv. Its from live. Been there saw that. BM dmg here is broken and thats the fact. Not so long ago everyone played surv cause smth about that spec were bugged ,doing stupid high dmg.

You can check yt vid bout bm hunter in 5.4 to see and compare that dmg here is too high.
    Unless that SV/BM hunt is a glass canon that is buffed up and proc'd. A GC hunter, or a GC of any class can do some insane healing/damage if done right.

9. Gotta love how all these biased bm hunter players think their class is not broken.. lol. Just face the fact and admit that your pets should not be doing 50k+ damage with claw.. freaking claw.. and that's without any cds. Your class needs to be tuned down, period.

10. What about WW images doing 130-140 rsks lel

11. Private realm where ppl abuse and always will and where most things arent working as they should. That's warmane. Haven't u learned anything till now?
    Go play wotlk or go home!!

12. What about WW images doing 130-140 rsks lel
    Where did you get that from? I can't even get them to mirror anything but rushing jade wind and fists of fury (without the stun effect though) on my windwalker, let alone 130k+ rising sun kicks.

13. And us DK's sit quietly here. No one ever complains about us....we do **** dps...we have 0 mobility and we are squishy as a bug...

14. only thing bugged with WW was Xuen(not sure if it still is),and to the guy that says 220k kill command is normal that means all classes dmg should be higher,what you want 50k claw,220k kill command,and arcane mage with 60% mastery to crit for 80k on 4 stacks/all cds???atm what needs balancing most is BM and destro.

15. Stop calling it balancing, thats not balancing. Thats bug fixing.

First 123 Last