1. i find it rather odd that as soon as transmog was finished and implemented that something "came up" that's more important than the toggle. not saying it didn't as with anything technical things can just pop up, i'm just hoping that we don't see a post a month or so down the road saying the toggle was scrapped and won't be happening.
    I do agree, and it was unexpected for me as well. Unfortunately I'm just the messenger.

2. It's much more better with Transmog, People raiding more for Scrolls & it looks cool :)

3. may aswell do a poll, i can bet the minority are the ones complaining about it, also the ones that don't donate to support the server.

can't please all these whingers.

Transmog is great and i hope there will not be a toggle feature as it will impact negatively on the servers revenue and upkeep.

4. may aswell do a poll, i can bet the minority are the ones complaining about it, also the ones that don't donate to support the server.

can't please all these whingers.

Transmog is great and i hope there will not be a toggle feature as it will impact negatively on the servers revenue and upkeep.
    Thanks for calling people that don't agree with your opinion whiners.
    And for calling everyone that disagrees with you people that refuse to donate.

I dislike transmog, it's not blizzlike. I dislike the pay2win aspect just as much, but I'm not the one making the rules.

5. So you people want absolute 100% perfect ultimate blizzlike ? Even with the flaws, the lacking features, the poor QoL ? How about Warmane becomes subscription based ? How about you guys pay 12€ a month to play the game because THAT is abso-****ing-lutely blizzlike.

6. If there are other things that should be prioritized over option of turning off transmog, then those things should have been prioritized over transmogification in the first place. I feel like the transmog , while being requested for so long, is one of the things that is making the players forget about option to sell and trade characters and rates change, which were in my humble opinion poor choices. However. I don't want to judge and question Warmane's actions. I think you have done a great job so far.

7. Hello,
    Im just answering to the people that do not understand why some of us want to toggle transmog off.

When I saw such a feature was activated on Icecrown I left my battleground and tried to find a way to toggle it off...
    Since vanilla I'm a PVP player and I find the transmog really annoying for obvious reason.
    Let's talk about 1 example but remind that there a tons more.

My main is a warlock close to 6k GS let's say Im with my arena partner a Rdudu, we are fighting in alterac valley 40vs40 and suddently a warrior charges me with a shi ity weapon in the hand, nobody has seen that it is a Shadowmourne cuz of its transmoged, the weapon has the skin of a rank14 weapon from vanilla era and so is his armor, like almost every arena player and for obvious reasons I have the health percentage shown on my screen and not the exact hit points.
    Do you know what happens to a warlock when a warrior with shadowmourne is hitting him ? He can die in 5-7 seconds.(and It was like that on retail too)
    To avoid that I have to make my UI to show hitpoints AND percentage plus each time I click on a warrior (or DK, or RPal) that have more than 30k HP I have to look at his weapons and try to guess if its a Smourne or not, I have to click on EVERY ENEMY around me, checking amount of life, closely looking at weapons....
    So because of that is happening my Rdudu have to care only about me cuz of if he let me alone for few seconds and a Smourne warrior charge me, If he have bladestorm up and I do not have TP I have 100% chance to die lightning quick.

1-Making ppl impossible to focus on a proper fight because of they have to care about too much informations.
    2-Force my arena partner to become my personal healer in a BG, which is not very good for the team.
    3-Every noob looking character can be a insane wrathfull+Smourne player.

I do not know how Legion PVP players are affected by transmog but I know that for WOTLK it is very annoying, also legion tend to make people group up for ranked battleground which make the transmog not a real problem cuz when you are playing seriously you know the team that you are fighting against so the visuals does not really matter.

For the people that say that on WOTLK retail people with BiS item were very common are not really right, when PVP players started to have many high end BiS item it was already close to the end of wotlk and PVP players were focusing on what they will do after the CATA release.
    Most of BiS item were going for PVE players and PVP players had hard times having them for a good amount of time (you can check Arenajunkies forum from 2009-2010, 4-6month before CATA the PVP players started to have many BiS, few other were forced to scam and lie or to pay 50K+DKP to obtain them, some of them have posted their story on AJ forum like 6-8month before CATA and you can see the people answering : I scammed too, I gave 20K cuz of I do not have the 50K I promised to give)

Too many transmog is gamebreaking for wotlk pvp players in BG but for the other places there is no problem.

For the argument I've previously seen "there was no transmog in WOTLK retail but there was also no item shop so this is the same problem"

Why saying that ? the shop is not at all a gamebreaking feature, but hidding how strong you are to the very last moment can be a gamebreaking feature.
    Edited: February 28, 2017 Reason: Errors due to not being a native english speaker

8. @Tug699
    this is just silly opinion
    how about from now on, stay alert, treat every noob looking gear as high end ones

btw...I have rather high end toon that I xmog-ed into FoS/PoS equip
    just because certain ICC's equip is awefully ugly
    I'm not saying FoS PoS ones is pretty though, just ... less ugly

:D cheers

9. I've always looked at people's HP to judge how well geared they are. I find it to be more effective than looking at someone's armor models for two reasons. #1. There are people who donate for the main pieces of their tier or pvp armor, and then all other slots of their gear are greens or naked. #2. You can see an enemy's health by targeting them from a much greater distance than you can see their armor.

10. What is the point of adding that feature? If you dont wanna transmog, then dont, nones forcing you

11. +Mercy
    For #1, Yes but I do not often meet that kind of people, anyways if you treat someone as a high end stuff at the first thick of your dot you see that he has a problem :)

The opposite situation can be a problem, you can click on someone's life and say OMG 38kHP HE HAS HIGH GS, and this is a PVE tank.
    Or you can click on someone, It's ok this mage has 19k HP lol, and in fact he has 6.6K GS PVE and if you do do not pay attention to him he can be a real pain.

For #2
    Depending on the class you play you have to use %HP to be ready to use your execute spell. When you play as a group you also can ask for a friend to assist you like : he is 30% assist me for a final burst. If you wait to see that your 20% HP spell is available maybe the target can get healed the time you press the button, or your ask to be assisted for the kill will be too late.
    Very high GS PVP players tends to not play alone and know how and when to play defenssive plus I often see many healers in the horde side.

This said I think that maybe I have been used to play only % because of my arena experience on retail.

+LIKAH
    Im talking about the transmog of the others, not mine.
    I just want to be able to toggle it off, and warmane staff told this feature will be coming cuz of they know it can be annoying.
    Anyways If I toggle it off it's only for my computer, the others will see their characters as they want to see them.

For the conclusion
    I will use transmog myself, it is a funny feature, player can relook their characters as they want, warmane can make some money out of it and continue giving us a good server and future update.
    In the end I feel like I will toggle it on when I just wanna chill around and PVP for pleasure but when I'll can, for arena or serious play in BG/world pvp, I will toggle it off.
    Im not at all against the transmog I just felt like I had to speak about it, some ppl do not understand why it can be disturbing because of what your have been used to ,some of us have used %HP since vanilla, the more you are used to something the hardest it is to get rid of it !
    If the toggle transmog off comes out next year then I'll probably do not care anymore cuz of I will be used to it, I hope xD

Cheers !
    Edited: March 1, 2017

12. Kind of funny yeah that the disable option is still not there . Not that i would use it.

13. just trying to understand why so many want to turn it off
    I suspect you can think up many possible reasons and already understand why so many want to turn it off (or you're very unimaginative).

I suspect that with the above statement, what you really mean is "i feel x about y, how can other people feel not x about y?"
    To which the answer is: some other people sometimes feel differently about some things.

Kind of predictable yeah that the disable option is still not there . Not that i would use it.
    Fixed that for you ;)

My prediction: We still won't have the option to turn off transmog when it's already a 1 year old custom server addition.
    Edited: March 6, 2017

14. I actually like the tmog feature, since the T10 set for dk's looks kinda crap in my opinion (I actually think that the DK starter gear was the best looking, but that's just me...).

Also, it's nice to tmog my Glor, since everyone and their brother has one, and I got the 2h axe from BWL, which apparently along with the Jenkins title is unobtainable so....it's nice to be unique? Or somewhat unique?

In the end, it's a game we all play for free (unless you've donated, which if you have, good on you, you're helping to keep this thing we've got going, which is great for all of us in the end), so why get that worked up over it?

True , it's not 100% WoltK, but neither is live WoW anymore, and if it realllllllly bothers you that much, maybe take a break from the game?

This is supposed to be something we do for fun....

15. As I said, transmog will be implemented and they done it. Thanks to the staff they were reasonable. Good option , plus great money income.

First 1234 Last