1. Why people act like that?

what is the point of a max level player assaulting a lvl 30 camp and killing all low lvl players and npcs?

i thought these kind of ******s appear only on live servers; but appearently im wrong.

idk, i just wanted to spill out.

2. Some people just wants to see others suffer.

I guess it's just a part of humanity.

(You might want to keep it to yourself though. It triggers a lot, like a lot of people)

3. I love ganking, and I enjoy doing it.

For the Alliance, after all. :>
    RP at max :)

4. only people who are bad at pvp doing this, since they have to compensate. They think that Pve is same as pvp, and when they try it they burn.... so they have to do it that way. It happend to all of us ;-)

5. Ppl does it because it easy and theres no penalty , if i can slow down one the leveling rate of a player from the other faction just by dismounting while pressing one button , why shouldnt i do it? That said ppl that camps lower lvls are scumbags

6. ...if i can slow down one the leveling rate of a player from the other faction just by dismounting while pressing one button....
    A paladin literally tried this on one of my weaker toon once, it didn't work. And he was like tens level above me, if not an 80. lol