1. I personally feel making a new 1x realm wouldn't really solve the problem, because unlike Wotlk, Cata is not the most favoured expansion, there would be far less people trying that and it would also affect the Neltharion population which sucks.

Advertising would definitely bring a small influx of people which would be nice.

I think maybe, merging with another cata server, with a decent population, would most definitely bring in a huge amount of people in Neltharion Cata and would a great solution in the long-term.

But I'm not sure if Warmane or any other server would be willing, not right away at least.

2. Person A: "Neltharion is so damn dead, there is nothing we can do... Its not fun anymore"

Person B: "Do you hunt achievements?"

A: "Well, no"

B: "Do usually raid?"

A: "Amm, nop, not really"

B: "Do you participate in your guild events?"

A: "Events? What events?

B: "Do you like to PvP?"

A: "Well yea but PvP is not good anymore, there is just a bunch of BiS players farming HK by killing low geared players... PvP is not competitive anymore you know?"

B: "Well, you still have arenas...."

A: "Pff Arenas, only elitist tryhards play them"

B: "What about RBGs then?"

A: "Well, I'm too lazy to get guilds to play agaisnt mine."

B: "Oh, I see... So what exactaly do you do in WoW?"

A: "I usually spend my WoW played time in the forum complaining about how Neltharion isn't funny anymore and there is nothing to do".

3. I see my idea wasn't favourited!!! That's okay :) It's about opinions. I do 100% agree with server advertisement...that's a given. Maybe a PTR tested realm with new hotfixes? Available transfers between the two realms in the future? Have you guys ever considered an instant 85 server, remaster of warsong, but with both PvP and PvE content? Starter gear PvE for progressive raiding and a working RDF, along with starter gear PvP with progressive PvP content? Just an idea. It all comes down to how much work the Warmane staff is willing to put into the expansion progression in my opinion. I think we all have good ideas to increase it's population and gameplay.

4. Person A: "Neltharion is so damn dead, there is nothing we can do... Its not fun anymore"

A: "Well yea but PvP is not good anymore, there is just a bunch of BiS players farming HK by killing low geared players... PvP is not competitive anymore you know?"

A: "I usually spend my WoW played time in the forum complaining about how Neltharion isn't funny anymore and there is nothing to do".
    Most of the server appears to be this way.

5. Person A: "Neltharion is so damn dead, there is nothing we can do... Its not fun anymore"

This. Half of server are complains, other 3/4ths are people who don't talk but spread cancer nevertheless, and the 1/8th that is left is the gold nugget hard to find but worth it
    Edited: December 1, 2016

First 12