1. List of Ideas on How to Fix Neltharion - Come State your Opinion

I mainly created this thread, mostly due to my continuous passion for Neltharion, and Cataclysm in general. Lot's of arguments have gone about the realm, and I figured we'd begin giving the staff some feedback about what we want, instead of arguing about how poor there work ethic is ...

Let's clear the air with a few things, firstly; do not mention any AT content like solo que, ect. This is Neltharion, none of that will be implemented. Secondly, do not mention anything about weekly/monthly updates and new content of the realm. This thread it created to only be strict ideas of what Warmane can do to make Cataclysm great again.

My opinion: To be honest, I think the erasing of Warsong was a good start, because now it put's all the attention to just one Catacylsm realm; Neltharion. I saw a player state this in a previous thread, and it was a great idea, so I'm going to re-state it ...

WIPE NELTHARION. Completely wipe the realm and all it's content along with player progress. Any titles that players have worked for, can be recovered once the realm is back up, because that obviously will be a complaint if achievements/titles that were hardly worked for weren't returned. Polish up the realm, fix minor/major bugs, practically just REMASTER Neltharion, before re-releasing it. Refund the coins, allow players to restart. Give a decent amount of coins to players that have not donated as much as others, just so that they could at least gear a single toon for themselves, that's only fair. (Refunded coins from the realm, are only to be spent on Neltharion, nothing else. They will be ineligible to purchase any other content from the market.)

Extending Ideas : Maybe start the realm off as 4.0.6? Or 4.3.4 but do not release any 4.3 content until the late future (DS Gear / cata gear, ect.) I feel like this would completely boost the server population to a max. Might not see the number's we're all use to seeing, but you'll certainly see some improvement. Another idea, release new content. Open up more battlegrounds, arenas, ect. Fix quest chains, debug pve content, ect. Just put some god damn effort into the realm is all it takes. More effort, means more positive feedback, which means more income!

What are your opinions to improve the realm/expansion. Any agreements with mine? SPEAK PEOPLE, SPEAK!!!
    Edited: November 28, 2016

2. All our chars have been deleted 2 times already, is that really a good idea? Remember that most of the players who still play Cata in Warmane its because they like what they have to offer to us, your idea is already being used by other private servers and probably people would just leave here to play in that ones if the content was identical (since those private servers work 100% in just one Expansion, Cataclysm).
    I also have to disagree with the fact that people who have not donatd could get a good amount of coins to buy items, when people get things easily they tend to leave it sooner.

I know what Cataclysm needs to get a good population again, but I truly believe that Warmane would not aprove it. Warmane needs to advertise Cataclysm like they did to Wotlk, but they call themselves "Warmane | WoW WotLK Private Server" so I guess that would not happen. Remember that Cataclysm was really good populated before opening MoP and the x1 Wotlk blizz like realm, Lordaeron. The most funny part of all this is that Lordaeron lost a lot of players but it did a really good job at gathering old/new players to Wotlk, which they're all now in Icecrown.

Neltharion is not as bugged as people say, but for some reason they like to exaggerate things out of proportion. Have you ever played MoP? Its basically unplayable and there is a lot of players complaining about bugs in Wotlk and I have experinced a lot while playing icecrown, so yes, Neltharion is still able to get good populated again but leave it will never be the answer.

3. I stopped reading when i read "WIPE NELTHARION", then gave another chance and gave up on "Maybe start the realm off as 4.0.6?".

4. I stopped reading when i read "WIPE NELTHARION"
    Same lol..

5. Do you really thing that all those pve players that have ****ton of toons heroic geared like myself wants that all deleted? Hours and hours of farming and doing raids that would be all for nothing? Sorry u have some stupid F U C K I N G ideas.

6. Wipe Neltharion?!?!! Are you bonkers or what?? - Whatever meds you decided to cut down on, please, fetch some water and drink them.

Here's how you make Neltharion great again. You phone, write email \ letters, FB chat, KIK, Snapchat and whatever newfangled chat program there is, you advertise Cataclysm server on Warmane - Neltharion. If you are in school, recruit your friends as players.
    Perhaps you have friends at work, that's good, you just tell them: "Oi, mate, there's a chick in WoW, Jaina Proudmoore, she totes look like that Annabelle that works on photocopy machines".
    Play with them and have fun, fun, and some more fun. Sure, some of them would likely play on retail but most of them are lazy to play on x1 server and Neltharion is faster with xp rates.

Wiping Neltharion... I've heard a lot in my lifetime but this takes the cake. You think people would come back after another wipe? Think again, pal.

7. Wipe? Again?

Get the hell out of here.... Absolute garbage ideas that wont help.

8. The only possible way to start reviving the server is to start advertising again. There's only people going out, and nobody new coming in unless being told of the site or server whatever you want to call it.

9. I think the main issue here is advertising. A lot of people left but many people don't find the server on the advertising sites, I mean I don't care about the vote shop,this is far off about the vote shop rant, if you advertise people are gonna see a server called Warmane and are actually going to take a look instead of going onto other servers. Like it or not the situation is getting worse day after day, I like the Cataclysm server and enjoy playing it and for the sake of the server start advertising who gives a **** if some servers or whoever cheated that made you stop advertising it's for your realm's sake, I don't see the reason why you stopped just because of that, at least people can find your server right? Tbh Warmane's Cataclysm server is one of the better servers, there's only 1 or 2 better. For the sake of the server start advertising and save the realm before it's too late.
    Edited: November 29, 2016

10. Imagine starting on this server for the first time. Fresh 85 queues for arena. Yeah. Sounds fun.

11. Shouldn't we start with getting a developer first?
    People wouldn't leave if there were fixes continuously.

12. Already existing thread (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341328) + stop talking about wiping or transfering to MoP. This is not solving the problem, it's trying to hide from it.

Ignoring the problem is never a solution.

13. What would revive Neltharion is what revived WotLK realms.

Make a new, x1 realm that is 100% blizzlike, somewhat hardcore, and make it work very well. Advertise it strongly to gain a huge surge of people. Then wait 3 months until people realize x1 realms suck, and watch as everyone moves to Neltharion.

On a side note:
    Given that staff is now willing to make non-blizz-like changes to make game more fun, can we reconsider how Bone Link Fetish works and fix it? Something like halving the internal cooldown and damage? Would make the game more enjoyable I'm guessing...

14. I agree with the idea 100%. If you dont want to wipe Neltharion., make a PTR(see how it goes) realm at x1 with the same approach as Lordaeron and with progressive release.
    Speaking from the point of view of someone that plays wow since Vanilla, i miss the fun of pvping or doing dungeon/raid with people that actual want something from the BG or the dungeons/raids.
    The people that stayed here in Neltharion are gearing their 4th alt or something and i notice how little patiente this same guys have to do dungeons or raids. They want want 390 ilvl to make RHC, 28k dps for DS etc etc. So most who are still gearing or new to this expansion dont have a chance and they give up...this talking about pve. When it comes to PVP is worst, 90% of premade allie or horde are people farming HK, usually boomkin spammers and 3 shot rogues with BIS.

Saying people would eventualy move to Neltharion is bull****...the MAIN reason people are moving to Icecrown is RDF and not the hardcore raids of Lordaeron or even x1. A small % actually see all content like in blizz.

The sucess of Lordaeron and then Icecrown has to do with people looking forward to log in. Some want to beat the content in Lordaeron or enjoy questing in small pac, in Icecrown they know that they will queue and instantly be doing a dungeon or pvp..they will be having fun!
    Fun, something is lacking in Neltharion for a long time.

15. I agree with the idea 100%. If you dont want to wipe Neltharion., make a PTR(see how it goes) realm at x1 with the same approach as Lordaeron and with progressive release.
    Speaking from the point of view of someone that plays wow since Vanilla, i miss the fun of pvping or doing dungeon/raid with people that actual want something from the BG or the dungeons/raids.
    The people that stayed here in Neltharion are gearing their 4th alt or something and i notice how little patiente this same guys have to do dungeons or raids. They want want 390 ilvl to make RHC, 28k dps for DS etc etc. So most who are still gearing or new to this expansion dont have a chance and they give up...this talking about pve. When it comes to PVP is worst, 90% of premade allie or horde are people farming HK, usually boomkin spammers and 3 shot rogues with BIS.

Saying people would eventualy move to Neltharion is bull****...the MAIN reason people are moving to Icecrown is RDF and not the hardcore raids of Lordaeron or even x1. A small % actually see all content like in blizz.

The sucess of Lordaeron and then Icecrown has to do with people looking forward to log in. Some want to beat the content in Lordaeron or enjoy questing in small pac, in Icecrown they know that they will queue and instantly be doing a dungeon or pvp..they will be having fun!
    Fun, something is lacking in Neltharion for a long time.
    Yeah it's fun spamming premades for the first 2 times, then it just becomes a grind of what to do next instead of just sitting AFK. That's what's killing the server there is nothing to do. For older audience and newer aswell, raids need insane requirements for newer people and well PvP is just full geared ppl farming low geared ppl.

12 Last