1. The Mechanar Struggles

The Elevator after the first boss is the real Final Boss... Took me at least 10 tries to get past it. I think it's the game bugging out the z-axis coordinates (or maybe y-axis) causing you to teleport back to the on ramp portion leading up to the elevator while in transit going up, anyway struggle was real.

Anyone else have this problem while clearing the dungeon?

And has there been a post at all about the buggy coordinate transit system at all?

I remember a while back there were problems with jumping/falling off of blimps before they stopped at their port at the towers causing you to teleport on/off the blimp while riding it the reset of the way.

2. Congratulations on getting past it.

I have spent about 2-3 hours there trying to make it but never succeeded as I always get instantly teleported down again as soon as I move on the elevator platform.

What's your class that you made it on? Any tips? :)

3. I can remember this problem first occured after getting that sentinel anit cheat system live.
    But could be coincidence.

4. Congratulations on getting past it.

I have spent about 2-3 hours there trying to make it but never succeeded as I always get instantly teleported down again as soon as I move on the elevator platform.

What's your class that you made it on? Any tips? :)

I did it on my shammy, my god was it frustrating. Basically i ended up doing a combination of 2 things mainly. For moving forward: jump then press w for a short hop of sorts, [ONLY MOVE WHEN THE ELEVATOR HAS COME TO A STOP ON THE BOTTOM] the amount of time it took me to figure this part out or at least the requirement of only moving when the elevator isn't moving was ridiculous. 2nd, between each forward hop let the elevator complete a cycle of moving up and down. And that's how i did it.

With a lot of forced patience while searching for success. :D GL to you in your hopping adventures. lol

5. Just an update, similar method worked for me yesterday, managed to finish the instance by running till about half of the platform when initially getting on the platform, then letting it complete an up-and-down cycle and move forward a tiny step, another cycle, another tiny step...

Hopping didn't work for me, everytime I press jump on the platform, I get instantly teleported under it and stuck.

Thanks for the help anyway, now I just need to figure out where to get Key to Arcatraz for [Outland Dungeon Hero] :/

6. Just an update, similar method worked for me yesterday, managed to finish the instance by running till about half of the platform when initially getting on the platform, then letting it complete an up-and-down cycle and move forward a tiny step, another cycle, another tiny step...

Hopping didn't work for me, everytime I press jump on the platform, I get instantly teleported under it and stuck.

Thanks for the help anyway, now I just need to figure out where to get Key to Arcatraz for [Outland Dungeon Hero] :/
    After you complete mechanar, if you exit the back entrance after the last boss it will port you directly inside the door where the entrance to the Arcatraz is.

7. Yup, noticed that yesterday aswell... Problem I have with Arcatraz now is that there is a door after the 2nd and 3rd boss that I just can't pass no matter what :(

8. Am I really the only one who figured it out in 2 minutes?
    1. Wait for the elevator to go up
    2. While it is up go to the edge of the platform
    3. Wait for it to come back down
    4. Jump(do not move), when you jump you will be ON the elevator
    5. Wait for it to go back up WITHOUT MOVING
    6. Start walking

Couldn't be easier tbh.
    Edited: December 25, 2016