1. Stuck flying outside dalaran (icecrown)

Every time I use my hunter and when I start flying just outside the outskirts of dalaran heading to storm peaks to do some JC daily quests I always get stuck in air my toon won't move and when I unmount my character won't fall its just stuck there and I can't do action. This issue has been with me since my toon hit level 80. Until now the issue still there. I have to log-out and use unstuck in website because the ingame unstuck won't work while my toon gets stuck in midst if the air. Sometimes I get unlucky after unstucking at website & flying outside dala again I get stuck again and have to wait for a freaking hour for unstuck to CD. Anyone here got the same issue and able to fix this stupid bug? This is one of the main reason I don't frequently play anymore. Every time I'm on a hurry to do a daily JC quest I wasted so much time unstuckign & flying again. THIS FREAKING SUCKS!

2. I have the same problem since forever, and no one has been able to help me out. When this happens to me i usually just rage alt f4.

3. I had this bug as well. After you unstuck from site, clear your cache folder. This worked for me and has not happened again since then. Gl

4. Same ****ing issue again over and over again and still no reply. its been almost 3 months now. still no fix for this issue.

5. make a bug report if you didn't already.

6. Just relog (character screen is fine), you aren't really stuck, i think it might be something with the graphics, though on a teleport you are still unable to do anything... Anyway, unstuck from site isn't needed!

7. Just relog (character screen is fine), you aren't really stuck, i think it might be something with the graphics, though on a teleport you are still unable to do anything... Anyway, unstuck from site isn't needed!
    Its getting worse now. Every time I use fly path by the time its landing it has the same scenario. I stuck in midst of the air. I can't log-out or unstuck ingame cuz it will say "you can't do that while moving" its doing the moonwalk while stuck in the air but not moving to any direction. I have to alt+f4 to log out. Relog won't do a thing. I strongly disagree that it doesn't to do with the graphics. My paladin, warlock, priest, warrior, DK & other hunter is doing just fine. This is the only toon that is having a problem when flying outside dalaran and going to stormpeaks. So how can I unstuck my character when I can't even log-out or unstuck ingame?

8. Idk, i dont have troubles with fly paths, can you share the class you have a bug with, and the destination you try to reach, and whether you are using Draenor models? After they fix my laptop, i will check a few more teimes for the graphics scenario, if someone else has the bug, type something here! Valley of Echoes

9. Im usiong the old wotlk version cuz the wod & legion versions are buggy. The only toon Im having problem with is my troll female hunter. and the only location that I got stuck in the air is everywhere in storm peaks.