1. Armor Pene Ignore Resilience ? since 2009 ?

Hello

Maybe im wrong (but i think im not) , i notice that even with reislience cap...or a bit less than cap... vs warriors or any armor penetration pve geared hero ,we eat super damage . How is that possible ? Armor penetration ignores armor i know....but less armor dont mean less resilience...
    OR ur suggestion is we all go pve gear and do pvp with that.. is anoying rly... maybe recheck that thing ....im sure is not working like should ...use pve gear in pvp is like faster casting(haste) more crit (crit) but more armor pene for bigger damage should be NOT

Tnq

2. ^ should agree with that, only warrior damage looks abnormal for me

3. it is not since 2009 , instead of resilience gear - arp+endgame pve gears become popular after icc25 hc gear lauched plus widespread ingame (molten). That is the end of balance between classes. decreased distance between pro and noob player whatelse how u call it.
    For sure on retail after icc25 hc gears contaminated into pvp , it was miserable period of this content. may google it if u wonder.

most ppl here miss oldiest but goldiest episode of molten wotlk content here. We were laughting against paladin when they bouble and try to attack us instead of keeping their asses. or when warriors using bs at the begning of the fight.. we were calling them as noob. etc.

i bet Lordeiron pvp >>>>>> icecrown atm

4. i bet Lordeiron pvp >>>>>> icecrown atm
    In terms of gear balance well yeah it's normal since there's no ICC available on Lordaeron... yet.
    In activity at least, Icecrown is superior.

5. In terms of gear balance well yeah it's normal since there's no ICC available on Lordaeron... yet.
    In activity at least, Icecrown is superior.
    agree. i mean class balance .cracked up as my comment clearly

6. warrior damage seems fine to me and i dont even play one.

7. Its not about warrior damage vs ungeared people but about resiliance and armor pen interraction with people wearing pvp gear. Cant someone test that?

8. Its not about warrior damage vs ungeared people but about resiliance and armor pen interraction with people wearing pvp gear. Cant someone test that?
    So, like a full wrathful mage? https://youtu.be/nD2stcm4W8M?t=4m16s
    Edited: November 29, 2016

9. Wtf ? Next topic please how spene ignores resilience... hahaha.

This topic is a big ****ing joke.
    Edited: November 29, 2016

10. Its not about warrior damage vs ungeared people but about resiliance and armor pen interraction with people wearing pvp gear. Cant someone test that?
    If you have evidence/data to suggest there is a problem, then please post it on the bug-tracker. Complaints about balance isn't the same thing as claiming resilience bugged when there's no real evidence to suggest that it is.