1. Some advice!

Hello everyone! I'm not going to make the cliché question and ask what is the best DPS or the best class in Wotlk. What i want you to tell me is which classes/specs bring the most utility in group content,either it is PVP or PVE.I dont care if it is a DPS class or a healing or tanking class.I hope you get my point and help me decide.

2. You probably should start by specifying which expansion you're talking about. And even then you might want to narrow it down. There are just too many combinations that add utility to groups spread all classes, roles and specializations. Probably all of them add something worthwhile, but depend on what the rest of the group is made of.

3. Thanks for the reply Obnoxious! Actually i did specify the expansion i said in WOTLK. To narrow it down i'd say i dont like classes with pets and i lean on melee.But i wouldnt say no to a combo of melee+casting if there is one!

4. Ah I missed that, people usually add that to the titles instead, sorry.
    That helps, but what about roles? I know you say you don't care, but all roles are needed in a group, obviously. The list of choices would probably still be big for "no pets melee" of any role. Healers and tanks usually have an easier time finding groups than DDs, but not because they add more utility per se, but because fewer people play them. That could be something to take into consideration.

5. I did some further research on the classes and their roles and i found out that im very interested in Shaman,especially Enhancement. But many were saying that in this expansion its not worth rolling one. Could you explain why is that ?

6. Nope, I can't. Never played (or wanted to) a shaman in any specialization.
    The whole shaking rattles around a fire to talk to spirits while painted in mud isn't for me.

7. hahahaha thats exactly one of the reasons i like it!

8. I did some further research on the classes and their roles and i found out that im very interested in Shaman,especially Enhancement. But many were saying that in this expansion its not worth rolling one. Could you explain why is that ?
    It's one of the weakest DPS specs in the expansion, and as a result, it's difficult to be competitive with one. That's why people generally don't play them. However, it's always cool to see someone who is good at the spec, so perhaps you can try it.
    Hello everyone! I'm not going to make the cliché question and ask what is the best DPS or the best class in Wotlk. What i want you to tell me is which classes/specs bring the most utility in group content,either it is PVP or PVE.I dont care if it is a DPS class or a healing or tanking class.I hope you get my point and help me decide.
    Strongest utility will always be a Paladin of whatever spec. That's the class' niche. Best DPS would be Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Rogue (one of those). Shamans are always necessary for their Heroism/Bloodlust. Unholy DKs and Demonology Warlocks bring unique and beloved buffs to raid groups. That's about all I can think of at the moment.

9. Thanks for the reply Mercy! I always loved the concept behind DK's but unfortunately i dont have a 55 toon ...I've tried Paladin but i found it pretty boring to be honest plus i never liked being one of the crowd ( If the best utility comes from them then they are surely overpopulated ). What about Affli Warlocks or Destro?

10. Affliction Warlock is pretty good DPS at top end gear, and it's pretty good for PvP via sustained damage and pressure. Destruction is pretty good for low geared DPS and is great for burst damage in PvP. In raids, though, the importance of the spellpower buff a Demonology Warlock gives the group always makes groups want a Demonology Warlock instead of the other two specs - even if they can do more DPS.

11. Alright, thank you very much for your time! I think you convinced me to roll a Warlock even though i dont like the idea of having a pet, but then its a freakin' Demon pet !