1. Ring of Valor arena

Can i ask what is wrong with Ring of Valor arena and why it isn't working?

2. Really Good Question! I was always wondering what's the problem with this arena and why it isn't fixed. I think it would be great experience if they fix and enable the arena. It would be awesome!!

3. People generally don't like this arena because the moving pillars can be somewhat game breaking in some scenarios. I'm sure scripting line of sight properly and making sure that the elevators work perfect are also another reason that it hasn't really been looked into. Warmane likes to preach the term "blizz-like", so it would make sense for them to eventually script and add the arena, anyhow.

4. Im really looking forward this arena, i think it would add nice "for a change"-experience

5. It would be epic ,if they script this arena.

6. Ye, I also think making this arena active will be great for the server and really "blizz-like", They have to try to make the arena active and if there are any problems in the elevators to fix them. This is something they should try to look forward, because it will new and great experience for the pvp players