1. Which server is better? I just want to play PVP

Hello everyone, I would like to know which server is ready to play arenas and BG's without having the need to level up, something like it was AT.

I would also like to know how long it would take to raise the level in MoP (in case it should)

Many thanks to the person who can help me.

2. Blackrock is the old AT server. Instant 80 with gear and all.

3. Thanks, but which expansion should I download:
    Wrath of the lich king
    Cataclysm ( because you say instant 80
    or Wrath of the lich king (Old)

4. Hi, download Wrath of the lich king (Old) this is with original models.

5. If u want the quality of 3.3.5 pvp 2 shot fest avoid icecrown. Every 2 hander and his mom wields a Fagmourne
    Personally I prefer MOP.
    No god damn OP BiS PvE gear involved in PvP / / / PvE and PvP are at their places, not interfering together. Thats not the case with cata/wotlk , Altho cata was the best imo, BEFORE DS raid went live.. I cried that day
    Mop is bugged to hell and almost nothing works though. I really like Mop but the server is almost unplayable.

6. I don't think you play on Frostwolf then

7. True, MoP PvP is actually at a higher than decent state atm, and it's only getting better with the updates. You should give it another try.

8. I don't think you play on Frostwolf then
    Pvp works, sort of. The rest doesnt. And its not a instant 90 server and there is gear to grind and gold to make so you can enchant/gem/reforge. Its pretty unplayable (at least compared to retail and icecrown/lordearon).

9. Pvp works, sort of. The rest doesnt.
    And "the rest" is off-topic.

10. And "the rest" is off-topic.
    Not for a non AT-esque server. As said before you actually have to level and do stuff in the world, and that world is horrible. Also class balance is screwed over apparently due to missing glyphs and some bugs.

11. It is off-topic though. He didn't ask how well it's scripted, and I doubt he cares if all he's interested in is PvP. All he asked for is how long it would take. You're jumping to conclusions, and using that basis to talk **** about the state of MoP in general when the thread is not about the state of MoP in general. So, please, kindly, stay on the topic or don't post.