1. Everything was viable (well everything bar tank specs) and playable to rank 1
    Nope. As an example, the top Ret Paladin rerolled and played his Shaman instead (Vanguards). Yes, it was THAT bad. The same could be said for a variety of other specs.

class design is personal i think (i.e if you like a class or not) but i, and many others, do like it very much.
    Class design doesn't refer to just aesthetics. It also refers to how the class works. Some were designed in a way that was blatantly over-powered, such as Arms Warriors at the start of the expansion, which consequently got nerfed into the ground.

(edit: im talking about the last two (or three) seasons not the beginning in which you are right, bm hunters and arms wars were the most op stuff ever)
    Let's not forget about how broken Beast Mastery Hunters were in world pvp, though, yeah? Or Destruction Locks were with one- or two-shotting people with Chaos Bolt?

And most didnt like the setting, most people just dont like asia mmo influences in their (western) mmos - even if it is just styling. Its not about pandas, its about the whole feel and setting of the expansion, most people just dont enjoy a china-esque setting. Its one of the main reason why MoP wasnt as great as it could have been, and even the developers agree. (i personally didnt mind it, the general population however did)
    The developers don't agree with that point. The developer's agreement was on the point that it didn't fit into a game that was historically nitty and gritty. The fact that you seem to think people are justified in complaining about asian "styling" makes me wonder why they haven't complained about other cultural references in the game..... sorry, it's about the Pandas.

Overall, I would have to say it seems more like you've just read about the expansion on live. If you had actually played it while it was live, most of this stuff you wouldn't even be posting.

And again, congrats on derailing the thread. A thread that is titled "Warlords of Draenor" turning into a discussion about MoP.

2. I don't understand how people can say MOP is the best expansion, for PvP/PvE. Remember: Wow lost 5millions of players during Mop...

3. Correlation doesn't means causation.

4. I don't understand how people can say MOP is the best expansion, for PvP/PvE. Remember: Wow lost 5millions of players during Mop...
    I think the "big drop" began in Cataclysm however...

5. If mop was a good expansion, they would not have abandoned it, although the cause began (I doubt it) in cataclysm.

6. Well, i agree that Mop and WoD could not be the best expansions, but I am a WoW fun, so i would like to play then with everything working, and i dont have money to buy the game on blizzard (I am a poor brazzilian XD)... But ok, WotLk is fun althought I have already done everything possible.

And what about legion, if it's turn in to a good expansion, do you would have plans to make a realm for this, or warmane is going to focus on Wotlk forever ?

First 12