1. Bah, i miss Warsong, it was great to test different classes, specs and other random stuff and now it's gone.

2. I'm playing this realm daily,it's my main realm but you just can't accept the fact that it's soon in the future gonna be closed due to low pop like warsong was and we'll probably going to be merged with MoP lmao
    If we were going to close the Cata realm, we would've done so when we proposed the Cata->MoP server transfer/upgrade a year ago.

3. If we were going to close the Cata realm, we would've done so when we proposed the Cata->MoP server transfer/upgrade a year ago.
    Can you guys just post a changelog already I wanna see what's fixed

4. If we were going to close the Cata realm, we would've done so when we proposed the Cata->MoP server transfer/upgrade a year ago.
    Better that then not give any updates nor answers to people on forum. Dont remember when was the last time any community manager or dev did Q&A on Neltharion. Cant remember any time that your devs released a fix and that something else didnt get bugged in terms of end game content, and that kind of stuff gets ignored for 3 months or more.

5. Indeed Warmane could have a better testing before release the content to players, yet they offer better quality than most WoW servers out there.

6. If we were going to close the Cata realm, we would've done so when we proposed the Cata->MoP server transfer/upgrade a year ago.
    I mean to be honest with you and I don't want to start ANYTHING here but, if you don't want to give the attention to the realm just merge it or close it, why you may ask? Bugs are getting ignored for months let me give you an example: the gryphon for BoT and other instances, Nefarian not being scripted literally for YEARS, bg crashes on disengage+grip and not posting changelogs for updates, there were 2 updates but whoever is in charge for posting changelog isn't doing his job for Cataclysm, when people say "nothing has been fixed" it's because you don't post a changelog and people don't know what is being fixed, let people know WHAT is being fixed and don't ignore bugs for months and the community might change. Don't get me wrong but I enjoy playing here as I've always did, but the realm is dying and the only way to give it more players is either shifting focus to Cataclysm completely until it's polished or start advertising... It needs attention-it gets attention but not enough, please start focusing Cataclysm more before it's too late.
    Edited: December 9, 2016

First 12