1. Latest Update Changelog

Hi, I'm just wondering if there's anywhere where we can see changelog of the latest Cata update mentioned in the news since it does not seem to appear on the Changelog tab where the latest update is still of October 22nd.

2. As far as I know, no such change-log has been posted as of yet.

3. As far as I know, no such change-log has been posted as of yet.
    Would be sick if you post a changelog for every update so we know what gets updated you know?

4. Another "Weekly update" with no new bugfixes on bugtracker.

5. Any Idea Whats Fixed In todays Update

6. Would be great if staff would post changelogs, someone is being lazy as **** and doesn't want to post changelogs.

7. theres no changes to log :^)

8. over one week later and no changelog still, yet the wotlk update gets a changelog instantly

9. over one week later and no changelog still, yet the wotlk update gets a changelog instantly
    As previously said, there's no changes to log. Yesterday morning Cataclysm got an "update" but why is there no changelog? There's nothing that was fixed.

10. Neltharion has been updated is the funniest quote i heard these days. They update nothing. Just remove the server already. Refunding players or not is irrelevant. Anything would be better than this

11. Neltharion has been updated is the funniest quote i heard these days. They update nothing. Just remove the server already. Refunding players or not is irrelevant. Anything would be better than this
    Remove cata ? Keep dreaming.

12. Neltharion has been updated is the funniest quote i heard these days. They update nothing. Just remove the server already. Refunding players or not is irrelevant. Anything would be better than this
    Your attitude thou..

13. Thing is you'll soon have to accept the fact that server will die cause lack of attention, whenever updated or not even changelogs aren't posted,tells you pretty much everything about their attitude towards Cataclysm.

14. Thing is you'll soon have to accept the fact that server will die cause lack of attention, whenever updated or not even changelogs aren't posted,tells you pretty much everything about their attitude towards Cataclysm.
    Well why don't you just leave the cata server and the rest of us can continue to play it?

15. Well why don't you just leave the cata server and the rest of us can continue to play it?
    I'm playing this realm daily,it's my main realm but you just can't accept the fact that it's soon in the future gonna be closed due to low pop like warsong was and we'll probably going to be merged with MoP lmao

12 Last