1. Why does the raptors in the barrens deal their auto attacks, 3 times instantly?

Everytime i engage a raptor, they deal 3 auto attacks in a row, instead of the normal one.
    what.

2. most of them have ability similar to windfury

3. Wait till you do the quest where you need to kill Bloodfury Roguefeathers.

4. Bit unrelated, but there are alot of mobs who do this. For example faction valiants at the ATG do this with Shield Breaker too, sometimes.

5. Bit unrelated, but there are alot of mobs who do this. For example faction valiants at the ATG do this with Shield Breaker too, sometimes.
    Except they do that infinitely. You can circumvent this by not allowing them to stay away from minimum range for roughly 3 seconds. (I always start my fight close to them and only either shield break or charge before spamming 1 at them. Always stays in 3 shield stack)

There's that Fleshwerks abomination too. Having 2 of them 30 yards away and aggroed is a total disaster for casters who doesn't have damage mitigators such as Voidwalker or a party member because they will hook you in their respective directions every time you're far away from them