1. Small appreciation post

Just a small appreciation post for the work that is being put on MoP by the devs in the past few months... Keep it up, it's coming out quite well. Frostwolf might rise and become the nice, populated server it used to be.

2. I agree, but the release of this latest patch has been kind of a mess.. hope they fix it soon.

3. I agree, but the release of this latest patch has been kind of a mess.. hope they fix it soon.
    There is no fire without smoke. With the release of a new patch you should almost always expect some sort of unexpected behaviour. As a developer you have complete control over what you are doing, however sometimes you tend to get lost in tiny details that hinder your capacity to see the big picture afterwards.
    In that case, you require feedback from the community after releasing the update. That explains how most community-driven games that were released in Alpha have grown so successful.
    What you see after the last update may only be temporary, provided the Staff will take our feedback into consideration.

4. True.

Also BT still have those same issues from day one so I hope that gets fixed.

5. Yes they deserve the kudos for their work all of us tend to be toxic sometimes and I can admit that.
    Good job guys <3

6. With this, my summoning is complete.

7. Yes it's great they are putting work into Frostwolf, opening new instances and stuff. But PvP here is completly broken again. A lot of players find way to abuse few classes and its irritating, and no one is doin anything about it. It's always the same players, same group of people that find a way to abuse some bug. In last season when some players were banned for exploit, idk how many times, why don't you just mac banned them. PvP is broken again, just do something about it already.

8. why don't you just mac banned them
    Sorry, but how exactly you gonna "mac banned them", since MAC is nothing more than unique identifier of your ethernet/wireless adapter and its not even visible or usable for Warmane or anyone else different than you, your isp and router in any way?

They can bann IP of client, but most of players are on dynamic addresses - they change always when you reset the connection. They can bann the whole network range eg 123.123.xxx.xxx, but with this action they will restrict access for everyone in that range, not only the potential abuser.
    The only thing they can do is to close his account, but what's the point since he can create new?
    Edited: December 5, 2016

9. The Quality of the Scripts really compensates for the long wait we had to endure, talking about the old content ports that have been done, that is.
    That being said, this expertise and quality of work that the dev team has shown by doing what's in the above really sets a hopeful feel going down the road towards a complete and functional Realm.

As an old player, and i'm sure must of you would agree, things are getting better for sure, if we want it to get even better we should at least be somewhat supportive towards the Warmane Team, As negativity and Ranting isn't going to help by any means, but does exactly the opposite.

So either say something encouraging, thankful and constructive or simply keep silence. You may say "but we need to cast our opinions no matter", Sure but there are more civil ways to do so, talking about the Bugtracker, not only civil but more professional and also more effective.

I know people will do what they always did nonetheless, but maybe the few, as few as one that might be somewhat convinced is more than enough, and is one step further towards never-stopping improvement of our beloved realm Frostwolf.

Cheers.
    Edited: December 5, 2016

10. The Quality of the Scripts really compensates for the long wait we had to endure, talking about the old content ports that have been done, that is.
    That being said, this expertise and quality of work that the dev team has shown by doing what's in the above really sets a hopeful feel going down the road towards a complete and functional Realm.

As an old player, and i'm sure must of you would agree, things are getting better for sure, if we want it to get even better we should at least be somewhat supportive towards the Warmane Team, As negativity and Ranting isn't going to help by any means, but does exactly the opposite.

So either say something encouraging, thankful and constructive or simply keep silence. You may say "but we need to cast our opinions no matter", Sure but there are more civil ways to do so, talking about the Bugtracker, not only civil but more professional and also more effective.

I know people will do what they always did nonetheless, but maybe the few, as few as one that might be somewhat convinced is more than enough, and is one step further towards never-stopping improvement of our beloved realm Frostwolf.

Cheers.
    I agree with you, they really did tons of work in past months which is awesome, but they also opened the doors of hell with raids like MC and SP where people farm tons of gold and you know - gold squish is coming, but it will be pointless move if MC/SP dont get fixed or some of future raids contains same problems.

11. I agree with you, they really did tons of work in past months which is awesome, but they also opened the doors of hell with raids like MC and SP where people farm tons of gold and you know - gold squish is coming, but it will be pointless move if MC/SP dont get fixed or some of future raids contains same problems.
    And that's exactly why there is a Bugtracker in place, to report such bugs, but only if you can actually prove the bug, naturally.

12. agree with the idea of support and be less toxic. This is one of the best server i have found, i have 10 year in privates server and 3 in the blizzard...