1. Alliance vs Horde PVP ?

Hello there, can any1 tell me on which side are better and more pvp guilds?

2. Id say both are about equal.. Horde que times are usually instant -2 min ques. Alliance usually 5-10 min ques
    Horde loses more (unless you're in a premade ) but you can play more games
    Alliance wins more often but long ques.

Guilds are about the same on each side both have some really good PvP guilds.

Pretty much pick your favorite race to play and just go for it.

3. Horde has Wintergrasp for two days.
    Go horde.

4. Human racial is a free pvp trinket which opens up a slot so if you want to arena they're pretty op

5. Human racial is a free pvp trinket which opens up a slot so if you want to arena and are playing at the skill ceiling in a way no one else on the server does they're pretty op
    fixed it for you

6. Human racial is a free pvp trinket which opens up a slot so if you want to arena they're pretty op
    "OP" is the high skill, coordination, setup, combination, etc. which players might have, not a different trinket.

7. we can argue all day long about human racial, but you can always check armory for 2v2 and see how ot OP it is. if you notice almost all top 100 ppl are alliance players, and almost all are humans.

Sure, i cant argue about high skill, that will take you to top 10 with any race, but lets be fair, Every Man for Himself is kinda over powered as a racial.

8. Those statistics about the percentage of human players doesn't mean much, you'll notice even on crappy vanilla servers out there, most of alliance PvPers are also human, and PvE players even. Why, because is it better? No, because of its looks, simple as that.
    Human is good of course, I won't deny it, but one different trinket only over the entire gear is definately not anything to call it "op". Humans don't have meld (it's generally crucial as priest for example), aoe stun, aoe silence, haste boost or damage boost, I would love to have one of those to be honest with you. In the end, things are more balanced and very situational, so, instead of being so worried about human racial, or whatever people may find it to be a problem, as I said, skill, coordination, etc etc and what they need to solve their own issues no matter which race do you play.
    What I clearly see is this problem - "I can't beat it --> It is "op" for sure!"