1. karazhan chess

How the hell can you complete the chess part as an alliance... its so full of buggs!

2. You can. You just need 10 players. (Assuming you went solo).

3. maybe should be the door opened or just let us choose avoid this... or bring the tiger mount to pass the door closed...

4. I did it few days ago.
    There is a video on youtube but it doesnt work on warmane, after many tries i found out how to do it SOLO
    Here is how it works ( By the way this is horde guide i dont know alliance warchief name)
    1: Speak with warchief and cast Bloodlust (2 times for sure)
    2: Speak with the warlock who is next to the warchief and then target alliance KING then SPAM the fire spell (thanks to buggy warmane you can fire it 3 times with 1 cast).
    3: Thats it, if you be fast you can kill the king very easy, i did it with my alt with 1 try after i figured it out with my main.
    Hope this helps you people.

5. I did it few days ago.
    There is a video on youtube but it doesnt work on warmane, after many tries i found out how to do it SOLO
    Here is how it works ( By the way this is horde guide i dont know alliance warchief name)
    2: Speak with the warlock who is next to the warchief and then target alliance KING then SPAM the fire spell (thanks to buggy warmane you can fire it 3 times with 1 cast).
    3: Thats it, if you be fast you can kill the king very easy, i did it with my alt with 1 try after i figured it out with my main.
    but how for alliance wtf man mage got not that big range help me OMG

6. **** it just use the tiger toy and skip it

7. I did it few days ago.
    Bug abuse = ban

8. **** it just use the tiger toy and skip it
    is it easy to get?

9. He is talking about darkmoon tiger.yes its easy to get

10. He is talking about darkmoon tiger.yes its easy to get
    bro why does it don't work for me when i logout on darkmoon tiger i get teleported to heartstone, panda city

11. You dont need to log out, just stand at the dor, sum tiger, mount him, and dismount..
    And its easy to get, just go to darkmoon fair and you can get 50 for just showing up..
    And i dont see it as a bug abuse, since they opened content and left stuff broken..
    Why shold only mages / druids be able to do bwl, or only horde to finish kara..
    I rly dont see them baning someone for using tiger on broken low lvl content..

12. I did skipped it with my hunter. I tried to pull the last boss with my pet from down there and i somehow died. Then i walked in the raid, but i was still ghost, so i just resurrected on the other side of the door.

13. as Alliance you CAN do it with 2 people (1 must be a healer of some sort)...... have 1 hop in the king and have the healer hop in a pawn (one of the SW guards) have the healer move the guard so the king can start moving around. healer leaves the pawn and just heals the king cause Warmane counts it as a controlled pet. chase down the warlock and kill em. then just focus on the warchief after that.

14. as Alliance you CAN do it with 2 people (1 must be a healer of some sort)...... have 1 hop in the king and have the healer hop in a pawn (one of the SW guards) have the healer move the guard so the king can start moving around. healer leaves the pawn and just heals the king cause Warmane counts it as a controlled pet. chase down the warlock and kill em. then just focus on the warchief after that.
    That's how I did it in Lordaeron because they don't auto attack pieces in front of them (should they btw? The enemies look like they attack much faster)

Can't you control either of the faction btw?

15. You guys talk about that tiger mount that can spawn and stuff...where can I get it? What's it called?

12 Last