1. ICECROWN Wintergrasp Battle

Hello,

I really appreciate all effort you put in Wintegrasp battle but there is no more fun, or anything.

I play on Icecrown server and that popular Horde Multiboxers killed all fun in playing wintergrasp. They use Totems before queue and kill almost all ppl on spawn, nice no? Fighting ppl who dont have life is point less..

Thanks again.

P.S. All comments are welcome even for my bad english.

2. I think the1-hit-kill-siege-machine with Flame Shock is much more annoying, there is no way to reach the towers/walls even with all siege machines avaliable attacking at once.

3. They use Totems before queue and kill almost all ppl on spawn, nice no? Fighting ppl who dont have life is point less..
    Suggestion to log Wintergrasp when 2-3 seconds remained, u will avoid these kiddos camping start point

About the rest: according to my observation, there is like 2-3 years delay for Warmane staff to realize what is realy positive for project and what is not regardless of their "we will never change it, case closed" forum speeches back in the days (Lordaeron RDF, Lordaeron name-faction change, Transmog, Sota damage buf etc etc) so just wait, in 2019 they will finally realize that allowing multiboxing pvp on free to play customized realm is absurd. Untill then, just try to skip them and have fun somewhere else
    Edited: December 8, 2016

4. Suggestion to log Wintergrasp when 2-3 seconds remained, u will avoid these kiddos camping start point

About the rest: according to my observation, there is like 2-3 years delay for Warmane staff to realize what is realy positive for project and what is not regardless of their "we will never change it, case closed" forum speeches back in the days (Lordaeron RDF, Lordaeron name-faction change, Transmog, Sota damage buf etc etc) so just wait, in 2019 they will finally realize that allowing multiboxing pvp on free to play customized realm is absurd. Untill then, just try to skip them and have fun somewhere else
    just so you know, multiboxers exist in warmane far more than 4-5 years.

5. just so you know, multiboxers exist in warmane far more than 4-5 years.
    'we are against transmog its not blizzlike ' (c) exists for 4-5 years
    sorry, existed

Warmane sometimes change their opinion pretty late and pretty dramatically, so next can be you >:)

6. Hello,

I really appreciate all effort you put in Wintegrasp battle but there is no more fun, or anything.

I play on Icecrown server and that popular Horde Multiboxers killed all fun in playing wintergrasp. They use Totems before queue and kill almost all ppl on spawn, nice no? Fighting ppl who dont have life is point less..

Thanks again.

P.S. All comments are welcome even for my bad english.
    Ally MB do the same thing and no1 were qq about it....

7. Ally MB do the same thing and no1 were qq about it....
    ally MB ?
    that useless DK or Warrior (lol) multiboxer ?

name at least one alliance shaman/druid multibpxer with 20+ windows who plays on daily basis

8. I completely lost the interest on WG since I had never seen these without multiboxers ever again. Maybe one or another here and there...
    I'm not talking about if it helps to win or to lose, I honestly could not care less, I just appreciate good battles, and now everything (or almost) inside WG has its own style changed. I personally don't like it, some other players don't like it either, so as for me, I'm done with WG.

When money comes first, we just gotta deal with that.

EDIT:
    name at least one alliance shaman/druid multibpxer with 20+ windows who plays on daily basis
    I'll save his time. - There's no one.

9. I don't care if it is Blizzlike, multiboxers are literally ruining Wintergrasp. The main guy has already been banned before for Wintrading. Sooo nice when he wasn't around.

10. Multiboxing will never get banned and it never should be. Is it lame? Yes. However, the people donating for all those characters are supporting the server in ways you don't see so it is absolutely senseless to cut off potential revenue.

I don't like multiboxing but back when Wintergrasp opened on Icecrown we were able to deal with them (not always but you win some and lose some), especially when defending.

They don't play all the time so I suggest making sure you are victorious prior to their logging so that you are defending. They are MUCH easier to deal with when you are defending and not the other way around since they are 10/15/25+ characters unable to do siege damage.

It also helps to get RP-GGs when they are near siege vehicles which can cause excellent aoe damage that can virtually guarantee a wipe. Lead the raid, get people to group up and wipe it. It's a multiplayer game, try communicating once every now and then.

It's a part of the game and always has been, learn to deal with it.

The energy you consumed whining about the problem could've been allocated towards actually dealing with the problem.

Happy PvPing!

11. greetings, captain Leadership

may your majesty demonstrate that ? would really like to see
    Edited: December 12, 2016

12. It's a part of the game and always has been, learn to deal with it.

The energy you consumed whining about the problem could've been allocated towards actually dealing with the problem.

Happy PvPing!
    I'm gonna pick on you for a minute - just because you made it really easy.

Your attitude towards multiboxers is the same one I had towards siege vehicle passengers in SotA a few weeks back. Powerful - but it's a part of the game and any tiny bit of coordination makes this aspect of the game virtually a non-issue for any skilled PvPers.

Funnily enough - it was your guildmaster that made a QQwhiny***** thread about that very thing. A thread that was eerily reminiscent of this one - though written in much better English. I even explained to all the scrubs present in that particular thread how my groups make short work of the PvE geared players in demos (much like how you attempted to above with multiboxers in your first post). A week later with ZERO ****ING TESTING WHATSOEVER it was removed from the game completely.

Now, being the logical human that I am, I can only draw one conclusion from this data - that you, your GM, and subsequently the remainder of your second-rate donormourne stacking guild should not have input into PvP balance. While this may come off as malicious, I need you to recognize that it's for the betterment of our community as a whole. We can't have half-wits riddled with bias weighing in on game balance issues that are meant to be purely objective.

Multiboxers are 20-25 (reasonably well-geared) characters all following the orders of one single brain. A multiboxer will perform tasks more efficiently than any raid group ever could comprised of 20 individual players. Human error is the defining variable in this scenario. If you want to explain to others how to PvP - perhaps you should first learn the basics of PvP yourself. If you want to give input into PvP balance - perhaps you should look into one of many (FREE!!!) online course in logic, reasoning, and critical thinking.

13. Multiboxers are 20-25 (reasonably well-geared) characters all following the orders of one single brain. A multiboxer will perform tasks more efficiently than any raid group ever could comprised of 20 individual players.
    yes, that is one of the biggest advantages multiboxing has, tactic knowledge and sync. But you forget most important disadvantge that in equal or slightly less numbered enemy group weights down the advantages - stacking or in other words, movement(wich is basicly equal to 0)

Every person can say that multiboxing is OP, but it is not really that.
    its just that most non-boxers are extremely bad. and those who are good, usually dont give a sht to anyone else but themselves.

I truly dont discriminate alliance, not i do horde, i freely play on both faction, but horde seems to handle cooperation fights better, and as far as i noticed, Alliance complain more about things even though its purely their own fault.

14. I'm gonna pick on you for a minute - just because you made it really easy.

Your attitude towards multiboxers is the same one I had towards siege vehicle passengers in SotA a few weeks back. Powerful - but it's a part of the game and any tiny bit of coordination makes this aspect of the game virtually a non-issue for any skilled PvPers.

Funnily enough - it was your guildmaster that made a QQwhiny***** thread about that very thing. A thread that was eerily reminiscent of this one - though written in much better English. I even explained to all the scrubs present in that particular thread how my groups make short work of the PvE geared players in demos (much like how you attempted to above with multiboxers in your first post). A week later with ZERO ****ING TESTING WHATSOEVER it was removed from the game completely.

Now, being the logical human that I am, I can only draw one conclusion from this data - that you, your GM, and subsequently the remainder of your second-rate donormourne stacking guild should not have input into PvP balance. While this may come off as malicious, I need you to recognize that it's for the betterment of our community as a whole. We can't have half-wits riddled with bias weighing in on game balance issues that are meant to be purely objective.

Multiboxers are 20-25 (reasonably well-geared) characters all following the orders of one single brain. A multiboxer will perform tasks more efficiently than any raid group ever could comprised of 20 individual players. Human error is the defining variable in this scenario. If you want to explain to others how to PvP - perhaps you should first learn the basics of PvP yourself. If you want to give input into PvP balance - perhaps you should look into one of many (FREE!!!) online course in logic, reasoning, and critical thinking.
    Hi, you're talking to the guy that actually made VIRTUS and has (in the past) successfully led many raids that have wiped multiboxers, but okay. I admit it's been a while since I've been doing any kind of leadership related activities in the past so it's possible that plenty of Icecrown players do not recall (I played on Ragnaros prior to the merge).
    Of the plenty of people that know me from Ragnaros I have a track record when it comes to successfully wiping multiboxers so I know what I'm doing. I'm pretty sure if Purplebeer were reading this he could verify that I have been successful (though not always I admit he's probably the smartest of the bunch by a significant margin) plenty of times since he's a reasonable person.

Multiboxers and SotA have nothing in common, especially considering the fact that you can't reliably control siege vehicles while playing a multiboxer. It's the one bg that could not be less appropriate for this comparison even if you tried. This comparison is absolutely not reasonable in any way, shape or form. SotA has for the longest time been plagued with balancing issues that greatly favoured full PvE ranged DPS more than any other class to the extent that you could win it by stacking a group of full PvE players with 0 knowledge of the game and win against a group of gladiators. On the other hand, the multiboxers do not suffer from any kind of balancing issue. People just complain that it's 1 person controlling (number of characters - 1) bots. It's not bugged or broken.

Yes, Justmarried, my guild master did make a post about it but you should understand that the opinion of one person doesn't necessarily match the group of people he is the leader of. I happen to agree that SotA is bad but that's an opinion that pretty much everyone has. It's not like everyone in VIRTUS has exactly the same opinion about everyone and everything. It's a guild in a video game, not a political party and treating us like we're all the same is actually pretty insulting and a degrading form of generalisation. Also, looking at all the gladiators and high arena rating players in the guild I'd hardly call it "second-rate". Second rate is what you should use to describe the 1200 rated people that donated for absolutely every piece and after years of playing still don't know how to play their class to a competent extent.

You say "human error is the defining variable in this scenario". It's also a defining variable for every possible human activity in existence so I'm wondering whether you actually have a real point to make or you're just flexing your vocabulary in an attempt to intimidate me. All you've really done here is imply that I and my guild master and the same, that because I have gear I shouldn't be a part of the conversation (even though the vast majority of people that exclusively play PvP are actually very geared). You then begin to mention I do not understand the basics of PvP without actually providing any reason why I don't even though I gave (what I think) is a fairly reasonable strategy on how to deal with them in the context of Wintergrasp.

I don't really take any of this personally since I'm pretty sure that's how you make up all your "arguments" - lacking a real foundation and a point while using your vocabulary as an attempt to make yourself seem smarter. I actually think that because your vocabulary is this good you should be able to formulate a competent opinion that reflects your knowledge of the language which is why it's especially disappointing to see that you are not able to do so.

Take care!

15. greetings, captain Leadership

may your majesty demonstrate that ? would really like to see
    I did it well over a hundred times within the first month of Wintergrasp being out on Alliance side. I have been fairly inactive since I must admit but a lot of these raids included multiboxers. You win some, you lose some but I can comfortably say that we virtually never lost control of Wintergrasp during active EU hours.

Kind of wish I had saved my recordings for a lot of these battles but the footage file size is pretty large and the battles (especially vs multiboxers) are quite taxing on performance. It's fine if you're sceptical about me since I don't (at the moment) have much to show for what I'm saying.

Take care!

12 Last