1. pvp titles are bugged???

hey guys. i have 4k HK but i only have "scout"title i dont know what do, i really like to get better titles and i know with this amount of kills i should have some other title.any one can help me plz?

2. hey guys. i have 4k HK but i only have "scout"title i dont know what do, i really like to get better titles and i know with this amount of kills i should have some other title.any one can help me plz?
    This titles were disabled since they're not supposed to be part of the current patch and content. With this said, players are stuck with the titles they obtained until the removal of such feature.

3. Bump! Titles were fun please return them :(

4. This titles were disabled since they're not supposed to be part of the current patch and content.
    Yeah and we all remember transmog on wotlk retail.

5. Yeah and we all remember transmog on wotlk retail.
    The PVP titles was old core custom content, so yes they didn't have it done on the new 'Warmane Core', and atm other things have Priority and more attention.
    So great now you'll ask yourself 'but they had time to script transmog' a feature that was asked for YEARS that also earns them Increased donations > a Title, What do you honestly think would take Priority?
    and lastly if you want PVP Titles Make a thread in the suggestion section.

6. I agree with u and i dont want to cry about transmog. Somebody like it, somebody dislike it, everyone have a different point of view. I'm one of those who would like the option to disable the transmog (just because i want to see what kind of gear the enemies have). nomorereplyforme.

Regards,

Karnivool

7. (just because i want to see what kind of gear the enemies have)
    hahhahahahaha, maybe learn about the classes and how much hp/mana(if its a casterclass) has unbuffed/buffed and with what gear, maybe? If you know this, then you will have a good understanding of the gear aswell.

8. I agree with u and i dont want to cry about transmog. Somebody like it, somebody dislike it, everyone have a different point of view. I'm one of those who would like the option to disable the transmog (just because i want to see what kind of gear the enemies have). nomorereplyforme.

Regards,

Karnivool
    Option for disabling transmog will be implemented.