1. (S8) WF Shoulder price - Read......

Since Warmane is making a real blizzlike server and they said it lots of times i jsut wanna say that on retail back in 2010
    WF (s8) shoulders were i think 2k2 in 2s or 2k in 3s as my memory serves me :)

2. Earlier seasons and TBC allowed shoulders as far as I know, but it is blizzlike for shoulders in season 8 to be 3v3 only. The 3v3 ladder here is completely dead, so there really isn't much reason to keep them locked to that bracket aside from giving incentive to play the ladder, but 99% of the people on the server with wrathful shoulders donated for them, so don't let them fool you

3. Ik that,taht s why they should put sholds and weps on 2's rating at least 2k2,or 2k4 cuz 3s is d e a d

4. Ik that,taht s why they should put sholds and weps on 2's rating at least 2k2,or 2k4 cuz 3s is d e a d
    With this change it would be even more dead.

5. Drop shoulders to 1900,t2 wep to 2050.Add scrolls to 3s and 5s (easy tocheck 5s for win trading and 3s as well).
    Consider dropping chest with random blue 1-70 or random epic 1-70 for transmog ,will increase 3s by 300% activity or consider giving chest with 100 gold(random drop for 3s and 5s only ).Checkout the bracket for win trading gg.

You got extreme activity.Considering we are not on blizzclone shoudnt be probs.

6. Should give some players a taste of fun!

7. Easiest way to fix 2s right now (too high gearscored people on even lower rating), is by removing season rewards from 2s. There were no 2s rewards anyways on Blizzard. It was meant for Arena-un-experienced players to gear up a little bit.

Correct me if I were wrong.