1. For the past month, horde have been winning most bgs due to all of horde's afkers and lowbies transferring to alliance. I try bgs at all times of the day and very rarely win, stop crying. That being said...horde are disgusting and toxic, I'm so glad I transferred to alliance and I will never go back to horde. Far too many hackers, exploiters, scammers, etc, definitely more so than on alliance.

And Mbxa, stop pretending it wasn't you that got banned...nobody is dumb enough to believe you.
    I don't know what reality you live in but it's not of this world.

2. To the Alliance players that have responded to this thread. Switch to Horde or else...
    So now are Alliance players forced to switch faction just for your own benefit? Or for certain players'?

3. I don't know what reality you live in but it's not of this world.
    he says truth, on the prvious week i had 20% winrate in solo que because horde premades 24/7

4. Horde spend most of their time watching "WAIT" "LEAVE", and "ENTER" flash across their screen on this server.

5. 1st you have no proof to support your words. You just assume it was boxer. And even if you assume so, there is a possibility it was one on alliance side.
    In any case, you dont know, stop implying that you do.

And as for statistics.
    If You didnt notice, they are not broken for old players.
    A) http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/5v5/Icecrown Nothing more to add. If you still claim 90% of those teams aren't boxers who wintrade for easy points, you are delusional.
    B) I'm an old player and statistics ARE broken, you get only victory counts, while for example BGs played stays exactly the same.

6. 1st you have no proof to support your words.
    situation is really funny, because u have b banned exactly after my report's response by game master, wich was aimed exactly on you
    sad part is, i've reported your miserable wintrading friend Dreamer as well (his wintrading is obvious for everyone who has eyes and at leats basic knowledge of arena system), but ticket has not been served for some reason
    Edited: December 2, 2016

7. The reason everyone thinks their faction sucks on this server is due to premades. Assuming the worst possible kind of premade with addons there might be 1 or 2 spots left on the BG for normal people - which makes it super unlikely that you are matched up with them. You will, due to that, get matched up with a lot of other solo players.

At that point you will either face other solo player at which point its about who is better (at getting gear) or you will face a premade - which you will most likely lose. So assuming 50% are premades (just making number up here, the concept is what counts), you win half of the normal matches (25%) and lose the ones vs premades (50%) and half vs normal teams (25%) - leaving you with a 75% loss rate.

But its not better on the other side, they have the same problem. Their solo players also dont get into the premade bgs on their side and in return face the premades from your side and lose.

The problem is not faction balance or similar, its premades. On both sides, its just the natural drawback of gear stagnation. If all add-on and group queues and similar all got disabled the BG experience for everyone else would be way better.

8. he says truth, on the prvious week i had 20% winrate in solo que because horde premades 24/7
    So true...every single bg I've done in the past month has been against a horde premade, when most of the alliance team is under 3k gs. Occasionally those 3k players still win though.

9. situation is really funny, because u have b banned exactly after my report's response by game master, wich was aimed exactly on you
    sad part is, i've reported your miserable wintrading friend Dreamer as well (his wintrading is obvious for everyone who has eyes and at leats basic knowledge of arena system), but ticket has not been served for some reason
    Sad part is...he is already unbanned, because for whatever reason, every single person who gets caught win trading gets unbanned. Seen it happen at least 100 times now.

10. situation is really funny, because u have b banned exactly after my report's response by game master, wich was aimed exactly on you
    If i was banned, dont you think i shouldnt be able to login?
    Yet i can, i was farming few wg's yesturday, check my recent activity.
    Part of a reason why i was inactive on mains, was that i lvled 5shamans.

11. And as for statistics.
    If You didnt notice, they are not broken for old players.
    I made my character the day after Warmane launched. Are you telling me 525 wins out of 326 BGs played is legit?

12. I made my character the day after Warmane launched. Are you telling me 525 wins out of 326 BGs played is legit?
    im saying its not bugged for me. And i made chars right after meltdown.
    currently i have 573 played 418 won.

13. im saying its not bugged for me. And i made chars right after meltdown.
    currently i have 573 played 418 won.
    That's not what your post said. It said it isn't broken for old players. You should have said its not broken for some players (in your opinion).

It probably looks right for you because you lost a lot more BGs...

Just being honest :|

14. I'd rather PvE, but I really don't mind kicking your butt to shut that loud mouth up :)

Icecrown horde consists of wintrading muliboxers, premade kiddos.
    I've NEVER traded wins, and I highly doubt any other boxer has, Please stop speaking about things you KNOW NOTHING about.....but I did find it quite funny you say this....

from salty forum hero.
    then jump right on your keyboard to say this.... go on with your bad self.... keyboard cowboy lol

Thanks for the laughs!

15. ^never trading wins, lol.

after checking 5v5 ladder, lost/won teams, clearly wintrade is goin on.

First 1234 ... Last