1. Such a cringey post. BG's aren't supposed to be endgame pvp, they are a means to an end. The grind for gear in bg's is simply to gear and prepare you for arenas, actual endgame pvp. Bg's are basically just pve cluster****s. No skill involved.

2. Even though we lose most of the time the Horde is still the master race faction.
    Master race of what???

Seriusly are you crying from the horde, when your stupid faction is premading 24/7 + Multiboxing and has healer's overpopulation???

I have one word to describe this: serious tryhards, but at the end you are just a bounch of QQ babys. If you aren't happy, you can faction change or look for another realm where your expectations are met...
    Edited: December 5, 2016

3. Master race of what???

Seriusly are you crying from the horde, when your stupid faction is premading 24/7 + Multiboxing and has healer's overpopulation???

I have one word to describe this: serious tryhards, but at the end you are just a bounch of QQ babys. If you aren't happy, you can faction change or look for another realm where your expectations are met...
    But horde lose at least 1 bg a week, the poor delicate little flowers can't handle losing 1 bg a week.

4. if only i could talk to ally players... i would have avoided some senceless fights...

5. if only i could talk to ally players... i would have avoided some senceless fights...
    I'm curious...
    Imagine that you can somehow. What exactly would you tell alliance players?

6. that i am really peaceful and i dont looking for trouble while i try to mine or gather herbs. Or if there is some horde nearby to warn each other and avoid a fight (that because of my low skill and gear, i am not very likely to win)

7. that i am really peaceful and i dont looking for trouble while i try to mine or gather herbs. Or if there is some horde nearby to warn each other and avoid a fight (that because of my low skill and gear, i am not very likely to win)
    That is just a reason more to attack you. A lowbie? Taking ores and herbs i was about to get? n o p e
    Thats just how it is, once you get gear it gets easy, number of people that want to attack you goes down like 1/x does.

Also its reeeeally funny how aliance gets all worked up when someone says "human racial op" - well it sure does give you A TON of passive stats and an extra proc. Platers get 256AP, casters get 170 haste/crit, healers get mp5 or sp. And it wont miss like belf or tauren racial for sure.

And on the other side hordies being hurt by someone saying you got a ton of healers - WELL THATS ALSO TRUE! I go as disc - 3 low discs spam shields, i cant do ****. 2 low hpalas survive 12 seconds only when their bubble is off cd. Dps is even worse, low warrs charging in 6 of them and raging when they die, or full pve heroes dying like lvl79's...

8. You alliance kids are too aggressive. I never kill anyone that doesn't attack me first and every time i get near some random alliance player he tries to kill me for no reason... You can say it's for honor or whatever but you don't get very much honor for killing a player tbh... usually i'm just flying in Icecrown and a random priest will just slowfall and dot the **** out of me for nothing... Why do you kids get satisfaction from being a major pain in the ***?

9. But horde lose at least 1 bg a week, the poor delicate Special snowflake can't handle losing 1 bg a week.
    Fixed it for you fam :)))))

10. You alliance kids are too aggressive. I never kill anyone that doesn't attack me first and every time i get near some random alliance player he tries to kill me for no reason... You can say it's for honor or whatever but you don't get very much honor for killing a player tbh... usually i'm just flying in Icecrown and a random priest will just slowfall and dot the **** out of me for nothing... Why do you kids get satisfaction from being a major pain in the ***?
    Sounds like horde. Have you ever been to Wintergrasp when people are doing the quests? Allies actually do the quests while horde get 10+ people and just go around killing everybody, completely ignoring quest mobs. They rage really bad when they lose WG.

11. Thats just how it is, once you get gear it gets easy, number of people that want to attack you goes down like 1/x does.
    Lmfao.

For real tho wpvp is so bad. I also don't think a lot of people realize you're worth no honor if you take the rez sickness. Or maybe they do...

I just /wave the opposite faction and if they're dumb enough to attack me well...play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Also lol @ Alliance magically having higher winrate than horde in pvp. Not like this is a new trend...

12. Sounds like horde. Have you ever been to Wintergrasp when people are doing the quests? Allies actually do the quests while horde get 10+ people and just go around killing everybody, completely ignoring quest mobs. They rage really bad when they lose WG.
    Alliance hunts wg lowbies just as much.

U should really see alliance chat when they lose wintergrasp. 20mins of spam how others are stupid and every1 is trying to explain how and what in a meanest way they can. Ofc, i sit back and laugh.
    While on horde side, they rarely say anything.

13. Alright Alliance players I got some things to get off my chest. I get it, the whole server gets it. You obviously are the better faction. As a horde player I have one request. At least make an alt on Horde, because I bet your battle ground experience would turn to sh** instead of the winning 90 percent of the time. I always pick the wrong faction, and I did it again here on Warmane. The wrong faction meaning the one that loses 90 percent of the time. Don't get me wrong I'm not gonna switch factions, and I will get through this 1k honor per bg grind. No matter how long it takes, because I HATE YOU ALL!

I will gank Alliance alts and new Alliance players until they re roll horde. I bet if you scrubs played horde you'd be trash because more than half of you guys get carried anyways. Get off your high horse because most of you aren't as good as you think you are.

Lastly to my Horde brothers. I salute you! Don't give up, because that's what they want. My suggestion, just think about the future. Make their lives hell. That's what I'm gonna do.

Now if you excuse me, I got a battle ground to lose
    /rant

EDIT: To the people that are going to say it's pretty even...what coke are you snorting because I want some. You got a plug?
    aaaaaaaaaahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahah

tl;dr haHAA

14. aaaaaaaaaahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahah

tl;dr haHAA
    Dude, you dont have to point and laugh at it. Seriously! You might hurt the feeling of this special snowflake Faction hero :( Darn bullies

First ... 23456 Last