1. @alliance players (horde might wanna take a read)

Alright Alliance players I got some things to get off my chest. I get it, the whole server gets it. You obviously are the better faction. As a horde player I have one request. At least make an alt on Horde, because I bet your battle ground experience would turn to sh** instead of the winning 90 percent of the time. I always pick the wrong faction, and I did it again here on Warmane. The wrong faction meaning the one that loses 90 percent of the time. Don't get me wrong I'm not gonna switch factions, and I will get through this 1k honor per bg grind. No matter how long it takes, because I HATE YOU ALL!

I will gank Alliance alts and new Alliance players until they re roll horde. I bet if you scrubs played horde you'd be trash because more than half of you guys get carried anyways. Get off your high horse because most of you aren't as good as you think you are.

Lastly to my Horde brothers. I salute you! Don't give up, because that's what they want. My suggestion, just think about the future. Make their lives hell. That's what I'm gonna do.

Now if you excuse me, I got a battle ground to lose
    /rant

EDIT: To the people that are going to say it's pretty even...what coke are you snorting because I want some. You got a plug?
    Edited: December 2, 2016

2. if you counted whole 24hours, you would probably end up somewhere near 50/50.

But during the peak times, as an alliance, i can say that i barely lose a battleground.
    Tho i still ended up making horde my main faction in the end, tho for other reasons.

3. get over it grow a pear and hit up duelotar
    if you wanna blow some steam thats how ya do it

4. I usually play Horde, but lately I've been playing Alliance. It really sucks dealing with bitter Horde players who'd rather spend all their time ganking people half their level than... I dunno, engage with equals. I guess I should try being angry and toxic, that'll show 'em!

5. That's my character in Horde xD. (696-490)*100/(696) = 29.59% is way far from the 90% loss ratio you mentioned. Both factions lose and both factions win, it's just a game. You can't expect a total win in any game. There may be a certain inclination of wins towards a certain faction, but over a larger range of data, you'll probably observe that both factions tend to win at least to some extent even if it may not be a perfect 50-50 scenario. An interesting thought, though; if Alliance players aren't as good as they think they are, and from your other sentences, you seem to imply that Horde players are then shouldn't Alliance be the ones with the "90% loss thing"?

6. Icecrown horde consists of wintrading muliboxers, premade kiddos and pve carebears.
    So, if do not pop on horde healersmade (20 holy paladins + 20 rdruids + 10 shadowmourne backpeddlers) as alliance player, you will win.

That's my character in Horde xD.
    Bg statistic does not work correctly, but obviously you did not notice it.

I bet if you scrubs played horde you'd be trash because more than half of you guys get carried anyways.
    Whats ur ingame nick ? I would like to protect our lowbies from salty forum hero.
    Edited: December 2, 2016

7. I've leveled multiple characters on each faction...and the ganker losers are prevalent on both, and wpvp is largely a joke. Screw ya'll honorless (and I'm not talking about the game currency) losers :P

8. To the Alliance players that have responded to this thread. Switch to Horde or else...

9. Icecrown horde consists of wintrading muliboxers

Bg statistic does not work correctly, but obviously you did not notice it.
    1st you have no proof to support your words. You just assume it was boxer. And even if you assume so, there is a possibility it was one on alliance side.
    In any case, you dont know, stop implying that you do.

And as for statistics.
    If You didnt notice, they are not broken for old players.

10. it is 2017 in few weeks so if u dont know that alliance is way superior than horde in PVP idk what else to tell you .
    Alliance players were always better than HORDE WHEN IT COMES TO PVP - EVEN IN RETAIL SERVERS
    Horde players have no idea what to do in BG's cuz they simply dont care or dont research what u have to do , they are in BG'S just to make some Honor points for useless furious pvp set or just for the experience

11. There is no time of day where the horde consistently win. **** the alliance. No matter how hard I try or the groups I form try there's always someone AFKing or just mindlessly zerging. This is some ****ing bull****. EVEN MY ***. IT IS NOT CLOSE TO EVEN

12. I bet if an ally main transfers to horde for a day and did bgs they would personally apologize to me and the rest of the horde that have to suffer with loss after loss.

13. For the past month, horde have been winning most bgs due to all of horde's afkers and lowbies transferring to alliance. I try bgs at all times of the day and very rarely win, stop crying. That being said...horde are disgusting and toxic, I'm so glad I transferred to alliance and I will never go back to horde. Far too many hackers, exploiters, scammers, etc, definitely more so than on alliance.

And Mbxa, stop pretending it wasn't you that got banned...nobody is dumb enough to believe you.

123 ... Last