1. ^never trading wins, lol.

after checking 5v5 ladder, lost/won teams, clearly wintrade is goin on.
    How can you even mention that? http://armory.warmane.com/team/A+Fur...ecrown/summary this team for example doesn't wintrade and its not a boxer! /sarcasm

2. You lose cause you get pugs.
    I did 6 bgs with 1 guildie and we won 6 in a row. Im not any good in pvp, but i know how to heal, hes quite decent i guess.
    Thats all, just need a 2-3-4 players working together and its s victory.

Anyway, i do queue alone and loose too, thats just pugs. Screw that.
    No faction is wrong ifyou have a friend or two there. I started with 2 friends and we went horde, i preffer to play with friends than to win a bg.

3. I do bgs with my guild with VERY limited success (granted it's not a full premade). Alliance for sure win most of the solo q's. I haven't one a bg in atleast 2 hours.

4. Roll ally if u need free wins in solo q.

5. Roll ally if u need free wins in solo q.
    What we need is some ally to roll horde. I am a guild master and I like the horde and my guild. I am staying horde.
    Edited: December 3, 2016

6. Played horde for 5 years. Now I've been ally for 3. Ally are prettier and can eat cheeseburgers. 'nuff said. :D

7. How can you even mention that? http://armory.warmane.com/team/A+Fur...ecrown/summary this team for example doesn't wintrade and its not a boxer! /sarcasm
    i just wonder what you think wintrading is...

8. i just wonder what you think wintrading is...
    Are you claiming it's not?

9. Are you claiming it's not?
    He likes to pretend that multiboxers don't win trade, after just getting banned for it himself. I guess since everybody who win trades gets unbanned a week later, they can pretend that they are innocent.

10. human looks better :)
    Played horde for 5 years. Now I've been ally for 3. Ally are prettier and can eat cheeseburgers. 'nuff said. :D
    We have gotten to full ******...

11. and can eat cheeseburgers.
    I can eat them just fine from here, tyvm.

12. TL;DR you've somehow managed to feel superior despite losing all the time.
    Edited: December 4, 2016

13. TL;DR you've somehow managed to feel superior despite losing all the time.
    Even though we lose most of the time the Horde is still the master race faction.

First 12345 ... Last