1. I'm not stupid but are you? Maybe if you read my posts in this thread you'd know that I like the Horde. I have friends, and run a guild here. I'm not leaving, or going anywhere you little ****. If anything you have encouraged me to be more present on these forums.
    If you like horde. Stop btching about it on forums you monggoloid and Deal with it, THERE IS NO FACTION THAT is BETTER IN BGs. JESUS CHRIST

2. Actually no, because I rarely que into premades, it's just that the ally solo que is 10000000 times better than the horde one's.
    If you're *****ing now have fun when you do run into a premade.

If you run your own guild with your friends in, grab them and do some battlegrounds.

Or is it just personal preference to solo queue with the sole intention of whining on the forums later about your misfortunes?

3. THERE IS NO FACTION THAT is BETTER IN BGs.
    Sure there is. Horde instant queues. <3

4. Sure there is. Horde instant queues. <3
    Exactly. Make a premade with friends and farm your arse off. 150k honor in a day. Feels good having instant queues

5. Sure there is. Horde instant queues. <3
    *cries in alliance* Takes 5-10 Minutes to que :(

6. There should be new system - when some1 que with 10+ people, they will meet only premades from opposite side.
    Would be fun to see these horde dodgemades not able to dodge anymore

7. There should be new system - when some1 que with 10+ people, they will meet only premades from opposite side.
    Would be fun to see these horde dodgemades not able to dodge anymore
    And what are we dodging by doing premade? Care to elaborate?

All we do is assuring we get at least a handful of people that are geared enough and have knowledge of the bgs and how to PvP in general. Not sure what's dodging about that. The only thing that is being dodged are lowbies or players with no/low knowledge.

8. And what are we dodging by doing premade? Care to elaborate?

All we do is assuring we get at least a handful of people that are geared enough and have knowledge of the bgs and how to PvP in general. Not sure what's dodging about that. The only thing that is being dodged are lowbies or players with no/low knowledge.
    To be honest, i would love to have a Premade vs Premade cuz its gonna be fun. Like clusterfck fun

9. Fair enough.

But I don't think that's the main problem.

I think the real main problem here is the balance of power between the 2 sides. In most BGs there's always a side that outgears the other. You know how you need to meet a certain gear requirement to queue for rdf? Well, if queuing for BGs had a similar system and did not allow anyone to queue BG with less than, let's suppose 5k gearscore, then wouldn't BGs be much more fun and challenging?

Certainly, premades will still be at an advantage but at least the other side will be somewhat geared and CAN DO SOMETHING about it. This will definitely make BGs more challenging, interesting and fun. However, I believe this won't suit warmane since it might result in a loss of players since it might discourage newbies to level and then farm and THEN be able to queue for BGs. I don't think that would be the case though. I think that would push players harder to get to that gear req so that they can join quality BGs instead of 1 sided ones. It isn't blizzlike...but better and something the server needs so why not.
    Edited: December 9, 2016 Reason: Meh...

10. Fair enough.

But I don't think that's the main problem.

I think the real main problem here is the balance of power between the 2 sides. In most BGs there's always a side that outgears the other. You know how you need to meet a certain gear requirement to queue for rdf? Well, if queuing for BGs had a similar system and did not allow anyone to queue BG with less than, let's suppose 5k gearscore, then wouldn't BGs be much more fun and challenging?

Certainly, premades will still be at an advantage but at least the other side will be somewhat geared and CAN DO SOMETHING about it. This will definitely make BGs more challenging, interesting and fun. However, I believe this won't suit warmane since it might result in a loss of players since it might discourage newbies to level and then farm and THEN be able to queue for BGs. I don't think that would be the case though. I think that would push players harder to get to that gear req so that they can join quality BGs instead of 1 sided ones. It isn't blizzlike...but better and something the server needs so why not.
    For example getting qued against lolmournes (I almost got 4shotted by a Palatuuurd with 3k hp left and im a Rogue with 4/5 Furious 1/5 Relent and Bis Non-epic sets Wrathful) and obviously we got camped on AV with 5lolmournes on horde side eksdi

11. For example getting qued against lolmournes (I almost got 4shotted by a Palatuuurd with 3k hp left and im a Rogue with 4/5 Furious 1/5 Relent and Bis Non-epic sets Wrathful) and obviously we got camped on AV with 5lolmournes on horde side eksdi
    I didn't realize AV was 5 vs 40.

It's almost like you're trying to suggest Shadowmourne is THAT gamebreaking, which is even more laughable than the rest of your posts.

12. I didn't realize AV was 5 vs 40.

It's almost like you're trying to suggest Shadowmourne is THAT gamebreaking, which is even more laughable than the rest of your posts.
    ikr, people are THAT ******ed... gets me everytime when people qq on orang ax xddd

13. I didn't realize AV was 5 vs 40.

I am not saying that is gamebreaking but literally every match is filled will lolmourne on both factions. I am not saying its bad either :))) i am just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First ... 456