1. Also its reeeeally funny how aliance gets all worked up when someone says "human racial op" - well it sure does give you A TON of passive stats and an extra proc. Platers get 256AP, casters get 170 haste/crit, healers get mp5 or sp. And it wont miss like belf or tauren racial for sure.
    and lose 150 resilence, they have to gem it
    so with fair calculation difference in stats not that huge as you said

2. U should really see alliance chat when they lose wintergrasp. 20mins of spam how others are stupid and every1 is trying to explain how and what in a meanest way they can. Ofc, i sit back and laugh.
    kek, miserable wintrader logs alliance char to minotor what alliance says exactly about his multuboxing squad
    self fapping 80 level

how about u play with one char once and try to organize horde instead of throwing crap advices you have absolutelt zero clues about ?
    good luck with that, oh wait, we both know u will never do that for obvious reasons

While on horde side, they rarely say anything.
    because 90% horde wins is about multiboxers
    Standart Wintergrasp is: Alliance vs Multiboxers, horde players on background do not matter, because every game without multiboxer they are cornered
    Edited: December 6, 2016

3. Standart Wintergrasp is: Alliance vs Multiboxers, horde players on background do not matter, because every game without multiboxer they are cornered
    Seems about right when i come in WG

4. kek, miserable wintrader logs alliance char to minotor what alliance says exactly about his multuboxing squad
    self fapping 80 level

how about u play with one char once and try to organize horde instead of throwing crap advices you have absolutelt zero clues about ?
    good luck with that, oh wait, we both know u will never do that for obvious reasons

Standart Wintergrasp is: Alliance vs Multiboxers, horde players on background do not matter, because every game without multiboxer they are cornered
    i always have spies :P its always good to be on both sides, knowing enemy plans was never a bad thing ^^

i played solo for a long time, and i participated in alot of def/atk raids where ppl were organized, so cut the crap.

so by your words, we balance things out between factions :P

5. so by your words, we balance things out between factions :P
    during european prime time horde has not tenacity, so not outnumbered
    its not alliance fault that horde is not organized and can not play WG properly

what balance r u talking about ?

6. Join a premade guild.
    Learn to play.
    Win 9/10 no matter the faction.

Solo queuing is just luck of the draw. No faction is better.

7. its not alliance fault that horde is not organized and can not play WG properly
    right back at ya. its not multiboxers fault that alliance is not organized and can not group up properly

8. right back at ya. its not multiboxers fault that alliance is not organized and can not group up properly
    u r not allowed to speak about raid composition or organization when you are imitating friends ingame urself instead of making proper group with real people

9. Alliance hunts wg lowbies just as much.

U should really see alliance chat when they lose wintergrasp. 20mins of spam how others are stupid and every1 is trying to explain how and what in a meanest way they can. Ofc, i sit back and laugh.
    While on horde side, they rarely say anything.
    Yeah, they just rage and camp WG for the next 2 1/2 hours.

10. u r not allowed to speak about raid composition or organization when you are imitating friends ingame urself instead of making proper group with real people
    got cornered so started insulting? nice move :o

11. Why can't you hordies win WG without Mbxa and Bobea camping spawns with their totally fair mbox?

12. Why can't you hordies win WG without Mbxa and Bobea camping spawns with their totally fair mbox?
    i just wonder, you are concerned aout multiboxers camping spawn, or multiboxing in general joining wintergrasp?:o
    cus if the 1st, then they dont need to camp you at start in order to win, but meh, why not :P

13. Join a premade guild.
    Learn to play.
    Win 9/10 no matter the faction.

Solo queuing is just luck of the draw. No faction is better.
    Actually no, because I rarely que into premades, it's just that the ally solo que is 10000000 times better than the horde one's.

14. Actually no, because I rarely que into premades, it's just that the ally solo que is 10000000 times better than the horde one's.
    are you ****ing stupid or what? If you dont like how the pvp is on horde side, go reroll alliance and get cancer. stop ****ing starting ****ty threads here.....

15. are you ****ing stupid or what? If you dont like how the pvp is on horde side, go reroll alliance and get cancer. stop ****ing starting ****ty threads here.....
    I'm not stupid but are you? Maybe if you read my posts in this thread you'd know that I like the Horde. I have friends, and run a guild here. I'm not leaving, or going anywhere you little ****. If anything you have encouraged me to be more present on these forums.

First ... 3456 Last