1. Whats going on for christmas?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE :D

Whats happening for Christmas? I mean we gonna have cowrun and anger snowman?

Last year we had both and got a lot of fun and it was amazing :D

Wondering when this was gonna start :D

2. Maby some free fireworks in mail if lucky.

3. Something new hopefully. Christmas coins and Snowmen get sooo much forum drama.

Can we have like, a fun questline which ends with the reward of 3 time-limited gems with increased stats? (More stats than even JC Dragon's Eye gems, lasts for a month. A few raidlocks' worth you see.)

PvP stuff like, you can use a special snowball item with a cast time which turns you into a Snowman after 10 seconds and lets you be able to attack/get attacked by both factions? Successful kills grant you +5% size, damage done, and damage taken up to 50%.

Whatever it is, it's probably already discussed internally and more or less finalized.

4. Coal, they will be handing out coal.

iSullivan
    I hope atleast it's not like last year's stuff that crashed the server/client

6. Coal, they will be handing out coal.
    Hehe, I remember Mercy said that last year :) Coal is something some people do deserve...

7. This year, we're going to feed Metzen the Reindeer glitter and glue so he'll **** out ornaments.

8. This year, we're going to feed Metzen the Reindeer glitter and glue so he'll **** out ornaments.
    reminds me of the butt staillion in borderalnds 2 lol

9. This year, we're going to feed Metzen the Reindeer glitter and glue so he'll **** out ornaments.
    Sounds better than feeding him titanium and the likes ;)

10. Kinda sad that now that we're not kids anymore more we dont run into the living room to see what santa brought us. We log on molten to see wut warmane brought us.

You're our new Santa Clause here warmane, better be gd. hueheu

11. WTB lots of Snowmen and Cows this Year!!!

12. Trying to imagine how hectic WG would be with snowmen too

13. This year, we're going to feed Metzen the Reindeer glitter and glue so he'll **** out ornaments.
    No please, that will probably kill him! No dead reindeers!

12 Last