1. Horde multiboxer in almost every bg and wintergrasp..

Orc shaman called devious and multiples of him take over horde bgs and wintergrasp around the time of this post almost everyday.. Can something be done about this or is it just how it is?

2. sadly, multiboxing in pvp is allowed, so brace urself and deal with it

3. Uhoh is he ruining your gameplay?

4. Blizzard allowed multiboxers because they were earning more money and their realms had more players,but after 3 years they screwed the game and made the other players leave the game.
    Recently,Blizzard realized that their greediness ruined mass PvP ,unfortunately it's too late.

Warmane stated that they have nothing against boxers because it's Blizzlike,well not anymore (in fact they are accepted because in drastically increases the population,especially on realms where the population is on decline),yet when someone just ask a question about Call to Arms,RDF or other blizzlike features,he gets a private warning,a couple of insults from rude players,but they will turn a blind eye because it's an insult "for a good cause".
    Another thing you should consider is that you can trade characters now,but guess what,multiboxers can do that I let you draw the conclusion from this .

So my friend,double standards apply everywhere and we have to be patient and forget,because we're surrounded.

Btw,check how fast and aggressive that boxer above me replied,triggered to fast.

5. O for that he much did.Agressive?Nop,Too fast too furiousoso :)

6. Why u ppl cry about boxers anyway its free win i bet this guy above doesnt have more than 30% bg winrate....

7. Why u ppl cry about boxers anyway its free win i bet this guy above doesnt have more than 30% bg winrate....
    Boxers can trade their alts just as every regular player.
    Boxers are accepted just because they increase the population,they are the best "figures",not because Warmane is crazy for them.

8. Why u ppl cry about boxers anyway its free win
    Imagine some poeople do not care about winrate but quality of the game.
    Honestly, i do not enjoy game against multiboxer - yes, its a free win in 99%, but quality of the game is **** - all you do is dodge boxer and snipe scattered horde 10 vs 2.
    That game is boring for everytone except multiboxer and honor leeching noobs.

yet when someone just ask a question about Call to Arms,RDF or other blizzlike features,he gets a private warning,
    Indeed, using "blizzlike" term should be a great shame on the project with vote points and legendary transmog, but who cares ?
    Since Warmane team changes oponion pretty often, i still have small hope - in some shiny day multiboxing in pvp will be forbiden or limited to 10 windows at least.
    Edited: December 2, 2016

9. Multiboxing should be allowed and it should stay the same in bgs too because you know its too hard to play pvp; They cant do 1 on 1, so they solely depend upon making it 5 on 1.

#Sympathy

10. Every multiboxer is in the horde... interesant...

11. Boxers can trade their alts just as every regular player.
    Boxers are accepted just because they increase the population,they are the best "figures",not because Warmane is crazy for them.
    yes because pop would be <1k without these 2-3 multiboxxer we have on the realm ..?!