1. Character recycling

Okay, my character cost to much money to be able to be sold on trade. i mean lets be honest whos gonna spend 400 coins mininum price for something.

Anyways my suggestion is about a new feature. where u can Recycle your char.
    Lets say your character ex; John fully geared shadowpriest where u've put in over 600 coins worth. and you cannot sell this.
    you simple recycle your account which then gets deleted and you get 50% of your account worth in coins.

i really hope this gets added
    let me know what u guys think about this.

2. That is an interesting idea. I have a few characters that I have put time into that I would love to get some type of refund to dish back into others.

3. Altho i'm not sure if recyclin chars would work out well, i agree with the pnt of minimum price of grd chars being arbitrarily too high. Cant sell a single grd char w/o removing half the items - which 1: is like recyclin 2:limits trades.

4. Funny, I just logged in to create same exact thread.
    I've made a mistake of creating a class I no longer enjoy playing and know for a fact won't be returning to. But I can't sell it, because the lowest price for it is around 390-ish coins and it's just too damn high. And I can't make it go lower, because the site just won't allow me. I made some calculations and it seems that the only thing buyer is saving by buying such a character is his own time. He wouldn't have to do some quests for rep or dungeons for bis emblem cloak, or battlegrounds for trinket. If he just spends about exactly the same amount of money, he can get same-geared character, only with his own race/name, minus some items obtainable through solo play.
    And then there's gigantic fee to the sold character. I'd have lost 70 coins if I could somehow sell it for 390. Wow, that's just greedy.
    I don't have suggestions on HOW to fix it, but I would really like to see it fixed. I simply can't play until I sell my character and reassign my coins to a new one.

5. Learn to trade properly.I sold several toons ranging from 30-370 coins.Also this system will never happen,its same as character refund after you had your fun with it.Warmane funds would drop alot.Insteqd utilize more skills and understanding what goes on marketplace and for how much.Problem solved.

6. That would be pretty cool if we had something like that..

7. This may work only if the system recognizes donated items from farmed, because if you "disenchant" a self geared bis toon into coins it is a straight up loss for warmane.

8. this will never work, whole idea is absurd.
    get gear, play char, disenchant gear, get another char, rob Warmane for 300 coins.

yeah, sure

9. Not gonna happen guys.