1. Temple of Ahn'Qiraj first boss is bugged.

The first boss The Propher Skeram is completely bugged. When I attack him and bring him to 40 % health he charms me and then he replicates. After which I can only attack the copy of him,if I do the same on the copy he does the same thing again. Please , fix this.

2. i think blizzard called it a 'boss mechanic'

3. That's the mechanic of the boss, you can't solo it. You need at least 2 people otherwise he is going to charm and reset.

4. Technically this is a bug (one shared by all mobs with mind control/charm abilities) because on retail charm abilities are disabled unless there are 2 or more players on an enemy's threat table to avoid this behavior.

5. Acutally no. It is not diables, like Illidan's death stun is not diabled either if you're alone. Or other stuns that get you killed.

6. The Prophet Skeram can be do alone, i have done him a couple of times already, you need classes that either have pets that last for atleast 25s or more, e.i Death knights, shamans, paladins etc, you just need to make sure that you use a pet, pets that are manually controlled wont work, you need temporary pets (DK ghoul while in frost or blood, ancient king, mage copy....) right before he casts it, usually it's close to the 45% hp range, depending on your dps it might be casted during the last 20%, when you get mind control, your pet will act as a Player, meaning that you will hit your pet, along with the boss and his copies, the mind control lasts for 20s, if you can make your pet survive that length, you can solo him, make sure to remove your weapons prior to the mind control, or you will kill your pet before the mind control ends.

7. Same here solo him with undead army and gargole and was down in 10 secs. And illidan can be solo too, like all the released instances and raids ( sunwell is very bugged and still didnt go to battle of mout hyjal)

8. I soloed hin on warr/rogue/boomkin..
    You just pop all dps cds and kill him under 15sec..
    So easy if you are decent geard..

9. Solo him as 528 ilvl WW Monk under 20 secs, easy.

10. Acutally no. It is not diables, like Illidan's death stun is not diabled either if you're alone. Or other stuns that get you killed.
    Who said anything about stuns? Mind control abilities (ones that make you friendly to the mob and hostile to other players) are not used unless there are multiple player targets on retail.

11. I did solo him 35 min ago as destro warlock , i didn't burst i just out-ranged his mind control.