1. How to stop auto targeting

So i started playing disc priest again, when im in combat it keep auto targeting.
    For example: warrior attacking me and i want to heal my self with penance, so before i cast in i have no target to cast it on myself, while warrior attacking me and i try to heal my self with penance, it cast penance on the warrior to dmg him, someone can help me fix this ?

2. You have a button for self cast, default is alt, which will make you cast any spell on yourself as long as you press that button. Might take some time to get used to it, but it'll also make it easier swapping between healing your arena partner and yourself :)

3. Try using macros to heal yourself while you're targeting someone.

Try this:

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@player] Penance

with this you'll be able to penance to yourself while targeting an enemy/ally.

4. Yeah, use macros or targeting keybinds (which you should have anyways, mousewheel up = target yourself, mousewheel down = target party1 for example)

5. Yeah, use macros or targeting keybinds (which you should have anyways, mousewheel up = target yourself, mousewheel down = target party1 for example)
    Can you tell me that macro ?