1. Hi there

New to warmane, just hit 80. I play on Lordaeron realm.

31, live in canada, playing as a mage. I don't have much experience with wow, having only ever play the 60 cap before.

I find the dungeons great, but haven't been to as many as i'd like... I'm in the process of trying to gear my character up a bit, but I'm sort of at a frustrating part....

I attempt to join dungeons, but quickly get kicked for low gear score. From what i've read, most of the items I want drop from dungeons, and things like Kirin Tor rep are gotten by wearing the tabard in the dungeon. Many people are asking for 3.5k gear score, and more often than not, its 4k+. I'm just at 3.3k now, and feel like with a chance i could easily raise it in a week or so...

Anyone have tips? I noticed Dungeon finder is disabled :S

Feel free to mail me in game as well " Gamegenie"

2. Hello

One of the methods to overcome this is joining a guild, preferably with friendly people and some level 80. The gear paradox, as I call it, is inevitable.

Alternatively you can grind money and buy some BoE gears such as rings, trinkets and World Epics. This will take you some time though.

As for Kirin Tor rep, daily dungeon to kill some mobs is doable in Normal version of the dungeon. Also, some Level 77 dungeons, sans Utgarde Pinnacle for some reason, gives you small reputations in normal mode. Culling of Stratholme spawned mobs does not, however, and I'm not entirely sure about Oculus. Halls of Lightning is your best bet. I don't know if this is a bug or not though.

You can also try your luck in ToC normal, it's a bit savage compared to others though.

3. Hi there, thanks for the reply. Joining a guild isn't an option for me, but perhaps I could just find a group from my timezone that speaks english and uses a TS or something? Do people do that ?
    I've bought some BOE gear and many gems for my socket slots, but I'm still only at 3300 or so, and its not acceptable for dungeons according to most. I've managed to get into a f ew normal ones, but I didn't get any rep in those, perhaps its a bug, I'm not sure. I'll see about joining the halls of lightning if i'm able to this weekend.
    Toc normal is fun, but so far I've not really saw any drops there that are better than what i'm wearing. I've heard of people doing it 20+ times per day, that seems a bit extreme?