1. Actually not instant 85

Title speaks for itself. I only play instant level servers and I'm really eager to play Catacylsm once again.

2. No, your title sucks big time.

No one gives a rats *** if you only play instant 85 servers or not. This is not one of them. Go in there and level up, it takes a few hours plus the fact that you get to play and experience your lovely Cataclysm.

Ooor..... you could donate and get that instant 85 in just a few clicks. Problem solved.

3. Ooor..... you could donate and get that instant 85 in just a few clicks. Problem solved.

If I knew how active the server is then maybe I would have.

4. If I knew how active the server is then maybe I would have.
    It's not active at all compared to what it used to be 1.5 year ago. At this point it's a dead sinking ship in my opinion. Still playable though..

5. If I knew how active the server is then maybe I would have.
    Which you can find on the main page of the Warmane website where it shows you what the population is.

6. spoiled children lmao

7. Even tho the server is slowly dying, the arena ladder is way better than it used to be some seasons ago.

8. Bakura, you are in every thread on Forum.. :*

9. Its not a x1 server so lvlin is still quite easy, and even though its got few ppl there are still a few die hard guilds and ppl that want new members. This might be a grt oppurtunity to get into a gd guild easily and learn the raids.

10. Which you can find on the main page of the Warmane website where it shows you what the population is.
    According to reddit and other websites (i personally dont know if its true or not, so take this with a grain of salt) those are made up and fake.

11. According to reddit and other websites (i personally dont know if its true or not, so take this with a grain of salt) those are made up and fake.
    According to me, either bring non-debunked evidence that shows "making up and faking" or I'll treat you as I usually do anyone who starts spreading lies.

12. According to me, either bring non-debunked evidence that shows "making up and faking" or I'll treat you as I usually do anyone who starts spreading lies.
    Im just repeating the general consens of reddit and other websites, im not sure personally. I dont know if statements such as

"[–]NoxiMoxiShoxi
    Kaer admitted they faked 15%
    Its definitely more than that"

are true or not especially given the history. And i dont care enough to find out (and im not even sure if that was even possible).

There are a lot of topics like:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/...ir_population/

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/...much_of_it_is/

and a lot of videos on youtube, articles on websites (usually concerning claims made by Kaer ) and so on that all basicely say the same thing. I dont know the history of it all and it might just be that reddit just hates this website (as subreddits sometimes do) and is lying. But it is a very common claim.

To me personaly it isnt important, lordearon/icecrown are imho the best woltk servers in the world so i play on them but im not sure if the population can be trusted for how healthy a server really is - especially a low pop server like cata.

13. Claiming you are "only repeating what someone else said" doesn't gives you a free pass to spread falsehoods. If you want to claim or even hint that we are lying, be ready to back it up with more than "I read it elsewhere."

All the videos have been debunked by players themselves and the claim that Kaer "admitted to faking population" comes from taking a line he said completely out of context and twisting it around (for clarity's sake, he was telling private servers in general were known for faking population by 1000 players, and if he - the person he was replying to - wanted to believe we did that here, we didn't care).

14. Bakura, you are in every thread on Forum.. :*
    No. I'm just EVERYWHERE!