1. Which are the easiest class to play in WotLK?

I mean less cliking, things like earn some pre reqs like earn energy or rage to use specific moves i.e.

2. Not a single class is 'hard' to play.

3. Over all classes, Paladin gets the award of 3 button smashing. Surpisingly the bias of Wotlk players mentioning other expacs being "****" because their class got harder and harder all the way to MoP.
    Every class in wotlk is easy except warriors and druids
    Ret pal is not good dps, or i wrong?

4. Wonder why theres not so many ferals/ enhas
    because its pain in the *** to keep proper rotation as feral in pve

5. because its pain in the *** to keep proper rotation as feral in pve
    pretty sure that was a rhetorical question..

Op dps , extremely easy to play. Imo, thats beyond boring to play but most ppl want to be the most op as possible so.
    Wonder why theres not so many ferals/ enhas
    tbh i think paladins are not such a great dps overall... rarely, if ever, I see paladins topping the dps charts

6. tbh i think paladins are not such a great dps overall... rarely, if ever, I see paladins topping the dps charts
    You're right. They aren't. Yet every raid wants one. It's not because of their dps!

7. Mage is easy pve class, also can be fun on encounters like halion, where you can dispel and aoe slow ads by 50% with proper build. for example idk if this spec is still viable since didn't played wotlk like 2 years, but was good before

8. paladins are easy and consistently place pretty high on the dps charts but the main reason they are brought to raids are their utility spells and great raid support spells which can mean a difference from a wipe or kill which most paladins are unable to do.

9. As a DK main, DK seems pretty easy. But I've been leveling a fury warr and it seems almost identical playstyle, also easy.

I don't really play them but i'm willing to bet boomkin, ele shaman, mage, spriest are pretty easy too.

Ret pala takes cake tho.

10. In pve mage is terrible easy. Arcane is a two button spec and fire requires 3 button.
    Ret paly pve rotation is super complex compared to that. :D

If u look for a real challenge try enh shami in pve but also include magma and fire nova in ur rotation.
    Enh shami basic dps rotation consist of like 8 abilitys which cd u always need to track and u need to execute the abilitys in a perfect priority.
    Making a flawless dps rotation with out a single mistake and watching the boss encounter at the same time is a real challenge as Enh.
    Edited: December 6, 2016

11. Warlocks arent difficult but require more effort then say boomkin and spriest.

12. Not a single class is 'hard' to play.
    #8yearoldcontent
    #wowishard