1. Since its almost January and Gold squish is Incoming

The fact that the Gold squish is coming,
    I wanna know what your thoughts about the effect after the gold squish? Because right now all the mats ive encountered in AH while leveling my alt's profession is astonishing, like 500G for a Enchanting rod like wat? I spent almost 4k just with Rods alone.
    Greed is a powerful thing.

TL;DR: I wanna know your opinion about the ACTUAL effects of the gold squish coming this January.

2. imo gold squish will do nothing. gold gets cut in half, prices will likely follow suit. so instead of having 100k and paying 500g for a rod, you'll have 50k and spend 250g for a rod. same **** smaller numbers.

3. imo gold squish will do nothing. gold gets cut in half, prices will likely follow suit. so instead of having 100k and paying 500g for a rod, you'll have 50k and spend 250g for a rod. same **** smaller numbers.
    Will take time though, for the first few weeks past goldsquish prices will be way to high till the market settles down.

Also, remeber to buy all flying and similar for all alts cause right now the price is "half" in a sense.

4. Will take time though, for the first few weeks past goldsquish prices will be way to high till the market settles down.

Also, remeber to buy all flying and similar for all alts cause right now the price is "half" in a sense.
    that would mean gettin my alts to 70 first, haven't logged in since before transmog was added haha.

5. imo gold squish will do nothing. gold gets cut in half, prices will likely follow suit. so instead of having 100k and paying 500g for a rod, you'll have 50k and spend 250g for a rod. same **** smaller numbers.
    Thats what ive been thinking for these past several days. People will likely to put the prices abit more higher to get back the money they lost or they will not.
    Even if they do, i wouldnt be surprised if ppl doesnt buy it

6. Will take time though, for the first few weeks past goldsquish prices will be way to high till the market settles down.

I got 50k atm and im rushing to maxed my Alt's profs but the prices are super ******ed i ended up farming them instead

7. Someone said it already.
    Prices will stay super-high for a while, as people try to claw back the 50% they "lost". Might start to drop after a while. Maybe. Hopefully.

Overall, very little difference, other than a mild annoyance for anyone who doesn't have epic flying on alts, and a lot of incoming forum rants. Calling it now, a load of people are going to claim they weren't given enough warning of the squish, or claim they didn't know about it at all.

January 2nd thread titles, a variation of: "Umm Warmane, where is my gold?"

8. Someone said it already.

Overall, very little difference, other than a mild annoyance for anyone who doesn't have epic flying on alts, and a lot of incoming forum rants. Calling it now, a load of people are going to claim they weren't given enough warning of the squish, or claim they didn't know about it at all.

January 2nd thread titles, a variation of: "Umm Warmane, where is my gold?"
    I can literally feel the same. Lmfao

9. it will likely hurt those who are the lowest in the food chain already the most

10. it will likely hurt those who are the lowest in the food chain already the most
    I can hear the cries of pain coming from trade chat already.

11. I can hear the cries of pain coming from trade chat already.
    the idea is clearly absurd for everyone but Warmane staff

it will be the same useless crap as rates reduction
    administration statement was clear - they reduced rated to make lower mats worthy and less expensive - has anything changed ? - nope

gold in wow is absolute garbage, there are no ways to erase gold from the game like in other MMORPGS without sandbox-style wow economy (lineage f.e. u can fail with craft or lose expensive item in pvp)
    50% gold drain affects only lowbies, rich people will remain rich and do not afraid of anything
    Edited: December 6, 2016

12. 50% gold drain affects only lowbies, rich people will remain rich and do not afraid of anything
    This is so true as fck. Lowbies will have a hard time getting leveling mats for themselves if this goes on (Unless theyre resourceful and knows how to farm sh1t)
    Rich people. Well, they would just faceroll on this Goldsquish and get those golds they lost by overpricing Lvl80 mats or BOE gears