1. Daily flush for 3s

If you want to increase the popularity of 3s, why not make it flush each day? Even the people who don't like 3s would queue up for 10 games. It wouldnt solve the low amount of high rated 3s teams but some people would do 3s with the same team rather than looking for a new one each day. So, it would greatly help the low/mid mmr in 3s.

2. I hope they will put this back again..but no one cares about improving the server anymore, actually.

3. Stop trying to force people to play 3v3. The majority of the playerbase doesnt like 3v3 and pushing them to play it hasnt worked in the past like 6 years no matter what incentive.

4. The current system is brilliant since it gives you a sense of actual character progression & people become more invested in their characters, making them both behave and play at a higher level and less likely to quit.

What you're asking for is, essentially, a step back towards the free WF for everyone.

5. Stop trying to force people to play 3v3. The majority of the playerbase doesnt like 3v3 and pushing them to play it hasnt worked in the past like 6 years no matter what incentive.
    Because nowadays WoW its just a "radom" game for casuals, I still remember when AT had 24/7 3v3 going on all day and you could actually play even the weird setups you wanted, and reach 1k8-2k easy, good times. There are still some people who play 3s but yea, 2s always been and will always be the more active bracket, retail or private server doesn't matter...and add the SoloQ system (which is not bad, it's pretty innovative imho, i would just change some "rules") it's obvious players aren't motivate to create real 3v3 teams and fight, 80% of 3v3 teams are people who play together since months, years and they know each other, not to mention they know their classes/setup pretty good.
    So if a "casual" player tries to form a 3v3 team with random guys on LFG with unknown experience, its obvious he will get stomped by -wownerds- and he will disband team after 2 games..Not to mention the overall behaviour of the community, always ready to point the finger at you, insulting and blaming you for everything (even if the arena is won) and then put you on ignore before you can actually reply and try to argument in a mature way.
    Do 3v3 with trusted guys that you know, do soloq if you: are bored/need practicing/are masochist.

Adding an extra flush is something I support 100% since I don't like to farm on a PvP istant 80 where I start with Goofy's gear...About this increasing the 3v3 community... I don't know, if the "lets do 10 3v3 arenas for cap" counts as community =)

6. maybe add a 1v1 ladder instead for the autists
    ))