1. Hadronox Denied bugged

Hi,

Is there some kind of a bug on this achivement since ive tried with my friends all tactics on this one and none seems to be working.

Hunter tried feign death to despawn mobs,didnt work (on retail worked),tried killing mobs then taunting him before he webbed the door,using only single target dps he healed always too full health.

Ive seen some players with achiv but in a last couple of days ive been trying to do this with well geared playes doing over 5k dps without sucess.

Is there a bug now or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks for info

2. try pulling the boss to the back of the room, by the bridge. Kill the adds that are already on him, then proceed with killing the boss. works on Icecrown

3. Ill sure will try that one tomorrow,the thing is u like got only one try per run.since if u wipe he dies or web door.but sure will try. thanks man

4. The way i got it about 2 weeks ago. When boss comes up, let tank taunt it and run way way back in the corner. Dont touch adds before boss is in the corner. When boss is in position, AOE adds and then kill boss. I dont know retail way to do it, but this worked here. Probably its molten style achievment, but still. But there are possibility that its got bugged somehow, because there was some kind of update and we all know what happens when they launch update