1. Returning player question

Hi everyone! I've played last time on Lordaeron in spring this year, and then i've had to made all my final exams in university and find a job, so i just didn't have time to play. I really enjoyed the server itself and the community, now i have a liitle spare time to play around 1-2 hours per day, and i just noticed that the Icerown has the most pop and Lordaeron have slightly less people. No, don't get me wrong 4-5k is just great! I just want to ask if it isn't to late to continue, because i have only 35 lvl pally and honsetly i would like to reroll from scratch. Is it hard to find parties for low lvl instances, quests and BG's while leveling or most of the people already hit 80? Sry if my question was already mentioned on the forums and sry for my kinda chaotic speech=)

Best regards everyone!

2. Well if time is a factor then yes go Icecrown, faster rates and more chance of finding a grp for somthing (if ur donator and dont have to w8 in long icecrown queue). Finding parties for low lvl instances is slow but not impossible. Queue as tank or heal and voila. As for quests there will be ppl mostly everywhere to make grps with. Never tried doin bgs whislt lvling and due to fast lvlin doubt many do on icecrown.

You go lordaeron if you want the blizzlike exp w/o smourners and with the slow lvling experience of being of exploring the game at that pace.

As much as i enjoy lvlin its mostly about end game for me. Bgs raids worldpvp etc, so my biased opinion is go icecrown.

3. Thanks for the question, and sorry i didn't mentioned it in my post in the first place, but Icecrown isn't an option. Even while playing just couple of hours a day, i prefer blizzlike slow pace lvling and world exploting. But thanks for your advice nevertheless :)