1. Scroll of Deception

I haven't raided since this new patch/update so I was wondering what is the drop chance of this scroll?

2. They won't disclose the drop rate of the scroll, they've stated as such probably a dozen times.

3. i've gotten 4 since they were introduced, it's a low chance

4. I think I had at least 3 on most of my alts before I got one on my main. It's probably like twice the rate of SM off Halion and LK.

5. drop rate is crazy low , when i started playing i got one each raid but now 0 absolutly 0 in 10 raids , so my question is the first scrolls u get are at a higer drop rate?

6. On my most recent character i havent gotten any scroll. i have done 20-30 raids. meaning i have done way over 100 bosses.

So yeah... dropchance is like <1% lol

7. I have actually no idea, if it only applies to me, but I've already got 3 of those. I'm not raiding at all and I've got one after about 13-17 won bgs, another one dropped after about 15 or so later - the third one I've gotten a few days ago (well, I didn't really count that as precisely as I could, so I'm only guessing). I'm pretty sure every 16-17 won bgs it dropped, something like that.