1. Serpent

Hey,i have a question about ''rolling'' serpent sting.Is it working on Lordaeron.Referring to T9 2set bonus: If we can push our Crit chance and damage buffs as high as possible when we cast the initial Serpent on a boss fight, that high chance will continue for the full length of the fight or for as long as we can keep it refreshed.

2. My understanding of what it should be is that %dmg mods will be maintained on your serpent sting as long as you keep refreshing it with Chimaera shot before it drops. So Culling the Herd from your pet, Tricks if you can convince a rogue to give it to you, Empowered Light/Darkness from Twins, the T10 set bonus when you get to ICC, etc. Other boosts like attack power (and I would assume crit rating) do not carry over.

As for whether or not that mechanic works properly on Lordaeron, I couldn't honestly say. I must also admit that I'm not sure exactly what the T9 2pc bonus is supposed to do. From the way people talk and some bug report that I read, it seems like it's supposed to have a bigger impact than just making your serpent sting ticks crit.

3. Empowered Light/Darkness from Twins it's a psychical buff,chimera should not refresh the damage.
    Edited: December 9, 2016

4. You sure it's physical? How would it be increasing damage for casters then? I also see people suggesting that you re apply sting for Hysteria from Blood DKs which is definitely a physical buff so that makes no sense to me.